- Use new python-sphinxcontrib package to provide namespace directory.
- singlespec auto-conversion
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
- Drop old tarball (sphinxcontrib-issuetracker-0.10.1.tar.gz)
- update to 0.11: - Send proper user agent in API requests - #4: Respect Github rate limits - #5: Fix compatibility with requests 1.0
- Initial python3 support
- Update to version 0.10.1: * Fix README rendering on PyPI * #1: Fix test failure on Python 3 - Update to version 0.10: * Extension now hosted at https://github.com/lunaryorn/sphinxcontrib-issuetracker * Use requests library for HTTP requests * Consider launchpad issues closed only if all referenced tasks are completed * Support Python 3 (with exception of ``launchpad`` and ``debianbts`` trackers)
- Initial version