- version update to 1.10.3 * Fixed ``TypeError`` (or wrong rendered class name) when an annotation is a generic class that has a ``name`` property * Fixed inner classes missing their parent class name(s) when rendered * Fixed ``KeyError`` when encountering mocked annotations (``autodoc_mock_imports``) * Rewrote the annotation formatting logic (fixes Python 3.5.2 compatibility regressions and an ``AttributeError`` regression introduced in v1.9.0) * Fixed decorator classes not being processed as classes * Added support for typing_extensions_ * Added the ``typehints_document_rtype`` option (PR by Simon-Martin Schröder) * Fixed metaclasses as annotations causing ``TypeError`` * Fixed rendering of ``typing.Literal`` * Fixed OSError when generating docs for SQLAlchemy mapped classes * Fixed unparametrized generic classes being rendered with their type parameters (e.g. ``Dict[~KT, ~VT]``) - added patches fix use object.inv which comes with python-doc + python-sphinx-autodoc-typehints-system-object.inv.patch
- Update to 1.8.0: * Fixed regression which caused TypeError or OSError when trying to set annotations due to PR #87 * Fixed unintentional mangling of annotation type names * Added proper :py:data targets for NoReturn, ClassVar and Tuple * Added support for inline type comments (like (int, str) -> None) (PR by Bernát Gábor) * Use the native AST parser for type comment support on Python 3.8+
- Update to 1.7.0: * Fixed unwrapped local functions causing errors (PR by Kimiyuki Onaka) * Fixed AttributeError when documenting the __init__() method of a data class * Added support for type hint comments (PR by Markus Unterwaditzer) * Added flag for rendering classes with their fully qualified names (PR by Holly Becker) - Remove merged patch sphinx21.patch
- Add patch to fix build with new sphinx: * sphinx21.patch
- Drop not really needed devel dependency
- Remove patch setup-tests.patch, we are using pytest now.
- initial package for version 1.6.0
- Disable test