* Fri Apr 10 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update in SLE-15 (bsc#1168943)
* Tue Apr 07 2020 email@example.com
- Fix build on SLE-12
+ Add python to BuildRequires for suse_version < 1500
+ Add python-scandir to BuildRequires for suse_version < 1500
* Fri Mar 13 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix build without python2
* Tue Mar 10 2020 email@example.com
- Skip test failing on python 3.8, it is race condition that needs
to be fixed in tests
* Thu Feb 27 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.3.3:
* bugfix:dependency: Updated botocore version range
- Drop patch hide_py_pckgmgmt.patch it should not be needed
* we updated setuptools on SLE 12 to handle complex dependencies
- Use pytest for test execution:
* the nose is used by upstream but really not needed and it
will get borked with python 3.10
* Mon Jan 27 2020 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.2
* bugfix:s3: Fixes boto/botocore`#1916 <https://github.com/boto/botocore/issues/1916>`__
- from version 0.3.1
* enhancement:TransferManager: Expose client and config properties
* enhancement:Tags: Add support for Tagging and TaggingDirective
- from version 0.3.0
* feature:Python: Dropped support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Refresh patches for new version
* Wed May 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid running tests on 32bit as they fail there on oom
* Tue May 08 2018 email@example.com
- Make sure to really not use any damn bundles:
* Never rely on some bundled package version just use system libs
- Enable testsuite and make it pass thanks to above patch
* Thu Apr 19 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.1.13
- add system-requests.patch - use system python-requests
* Plumb ``RequestPayer` argument to the ``CompleteMultipartUpload` operation
* enhancement:max_bandwidth: Add ability to set maximum bandwidth consumption
for streaming of S3 uploads and downloads
* Thu Nov 09 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.1.11:
+ Properly handle unicode exceptions in the context manager
* Thu May 11 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement single-spec version.
- Update source URL.
* Thu Jan 19 2017 email@example.com
- use pypi.io
* Wed Jan 18 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.1.10:
* feature: TransferManager: Expose ability to use own executor
class for TransferManager
* fix factory submission (validate source)
* Wed Oct 26 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.1.9 (bsc#1007084)
+ Forward port hide_py_pckgmgmt.patch
+ No changelog entry for 0.1.9
- From 0.1.8
+ feature:download: Support downloading to FIFOs.
- From 0.1.7
+ bugfix:TransferManager: Fix memory leak when using same client to create
- From 0.1.6
+ bugfix:download: Fix issue where S3 Object was not downloaded to disk
- From 0.1.5
+ bugfix:Cntrl-C: Fix issue of hangs when Cntrl-C happens for many queued
+ feature:cancel: Expose messages for cancels
- from 0.1.4
+ feature:chunksize: Automatically adjust the chunksize if it doesn't meet
+ bugfix:Download: Add support for downloading to special UNIX file by name
- From 0.1.3
+ feature:delete: Add a .delete() method to the transfer manager.
+ bugfix:seekable upload: Fix issue where seeked position of seekable
file for a nonmultipart upload was not being taken into account.
- From 0.1.2
+ bugfix:download: Patch memory leak related to unnecessarily holding
onto futures for downloads.
- From 0.1.1
+ bugfix:deadlock: Fix deadlock issue described here:
https://bugs.python.org/issue20319 with using concurrent.futures.wait
- From 0.1.0
+ feature:copy: Add support for managed copies.
+ feature:download: Add support for downloading to a filename, seekable
file-like object, and nonseekable file-like object.
+ feature:general: Add TransferManager class. All public functionality
for s3transfer is exposed through this class.
+ feature:subscribers: Add subscriber interface. Currently supports
on_queued, on_progress, and on_done status changes.
+ feature:upload: Add support for uploading a filename, seekable file-like
object, and nonseekable file-like object.
* Mon Apr 18 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in SLE 12 (FATE#320748, bsc#974993, bsc#975949)
* Tue Apr 12 2016 email@example.com
- Set the proper target directory for copying the license file
+ Fixes build issue on SLE 11
* Mon Apr 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial build
+ Version 0.0.1
* Thu Aug 22 2019 email@example.com
- Update in SLE-15 (bsc#1146854)
* Wed Jun 12 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.2.1
* enhancment:ProcessPool: Adds user agent suffix.
* Wed Feb 13 2019 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.2.0
* feature:``ProcessPoolDownloader``: Add ``ProcessPoolDownloader`` class
to speed up download throughput by using processes instead of threads.
- Drop obsolete patch
- Refresh patches for new version
- Update Requires in spec file from setup.py