- Do not generate test subpackage
- Add patch to fix build with new semantic versioning: * semanticversioning.patch
- Move the Name definition above lua code to work on 42.3
- Enable testsuite in multibuild mode as it creates cycle otherwise
- Update to 1.6.1: * Support sphinx 1.7
- Update to 1.5.0 * Allow multiple changelog files -- releases_document_name may now optionally be a list of strings instead of a single string. - Update to 1.4.2 * We never pulled our README into our setup.py metadata, resulting in a rather sparse PyPI page! This has been fixed. - Update to 1.4.1 * Sphinx 1.7.x changed some semi-public APIs; given this is the second minor release in a row to do so, we're explicitly bracketing our ``setup.py`` dependencies to Sphinx >= 1.3 and < 1.7. We expect to bump this up one minor release at a time as we add compatibility back in. - Update to 1.4.0 * Drop Python 2.6 and 3.3 support, to correspond with earlier changes in Sphinx and most other public Python projects. * Identified a handful of issues with our Sphinx pin & subsequently, internal changes in Sphinx 1.6 which broke (and/or appear to break, such as noisy warnings) our own behavior. These have (hopefully) all been fixed. - Update to 1.3.2 * Update packaging requirements to allow for sphinx>=1.3,<2.
- Initial version