* Tue May 19 2020 Petr Gajdos <email@example.com>
- %python3_only -> %python_alternative
* Wed Mar 27 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- version update to 6.1
* Fix short chunks of data not being optimized to the correct mode.
* Tests fixed for Python 3
* Fix optimize length being ignored in ``QRCode.add_data``.
* Better calculation of the best mask pattern and related optimizations.
* Tue Jun 27 2017 email@example.com
- pass -s to pytest, to work around bad interaction with older pytest
* Mon Jun 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- convert to singlespec
- make binary python3-only
- enable tests
- add proper requirements (fixes boo#1040540)
- update to 5.3
* better support for tty output in python3
* --error-correction option
* fix incomplete block table for QR version 15
* fix BaseImage.get_image
* Sat Aug 22 2015 email@example.com
- Make qr binary alternative ready (preparing for python3 packaging)
- man1 & qr alternative -py_ver to avoid conflict with python3
- Fix console_script.py missing +x
* Fri Jun 05 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Since factory project cannot make use of download_file service, the package
no longer needs _service file to build.
* Mon Jun 01 2015 email@example.com
- Upgrade to upstream release 5.1, accumulated changes:
* Make qr script work in Windows. Thanks Ionel Cristian Mărieș
* Fixed print_ascii function in Python 3.
* Out-of-bounds code version numbers are handled more consistently with a ValueError.
* Much better test coverage (now only officially supporting Python 2.6+)
* Speed optimizations.
* Change the output when using the qr script to use ASCII rather than just colors, better using the terminal real estate.
* Fix a bug in passing bytecode data directly when in Python 3.
* Substation speed optimizations to best-fit algorithm (thanks Jacob Welsh!).
* Introduce a print_ascii method and use it as the default for the qr script rather than print_tty.
* Update version numbers correctly.
* Sun Nov 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.0.4
+ Bad version number for previous hotfix release.
- Changes from version 4.0.3
+ Fix bad QR code generation due to the regex comma fix in version 4.0.2.
- Changes from version 4.0.2
+ Fix incorrect regex causing a comma to be considered part of the
- Add python-setuptools BuildRequires
* Wed Oct 23 2013 email@example.com
- update to 4.0.1
* Wed Aug 07 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.0
* Sat May 18 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 2.7
* Fri Mar 29 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 2.5.1
* Sun Mar 17 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 2.5
* Sat Dec 15 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- created package (version 2.4.2)