* Mon Oct 02 2017 email@example.com
- Ensure neutrality of description.
* Wed Sep 27 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use update-alternatives for binaries. That way, the binaries are
also available from the python2 package.
* Mon Jul 10 2017 email@example.com
- Fix wrong-script-interpreter rpmlint error.
* Sun Apr 23 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added fixtures build requirement
* Fri Apr 07 2017 email@example.com
- Converted to single-spec (with great help from Jan Matejek)
* Fri Sep 02 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.2.0:
* Fixed handling of incomplete writes with eventlet on Python3.
* Added subunit2disk, which explodes a stream out to files on disk.
* Unencapsulated strings and encapsulated stdout will be forwarded by
* SUBUNIT_FORMATTER which has not been honoured for years is now
removed from the codebase.
* Mon Jul 27 2015 email@example.com
- fix RHEL7 build by disabling %py_compile (done by rpmbuild anyway)
* Mon Dec 29 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.0.0
+ Tests have been fixed with testtools 1.2.0 and above.
+ With testtools 1.4.0 and above import errors are now
shown in detail by ``subunit.run``.
- Fix build on Factory
* Sat Sep 27 2014 email@example.com
- update to 0.0.21:
* Brown bag bugfix - 0.0.20's setup.py referenced cvs not csv.
(Robert Collins, #1361924)
* subunit2csv is now installed when using pip.
(Robert Collins, #1279669)
* testscenarios is now a test dependency, not an install dependency.
(Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis, #1292757)
* The python-subunit tarball can now have setup run from the current
directory. (Robert Collins, #1361857)
* ``subunit.run`` in Python will now exit 0 as long as the test stream has
been generated correctly - this has always been the intent but API friction
with testtools had prevented it working.
- Remove python-testscenarios dependency; not needed anymore
* Thu Feb 13 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement update-alternatives
* Thu Jan 30 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.0.18:
+ Fix compatibility with testtools 0.9.35 which dropped the 'all' compat
symbol. This breaks support for Python versions lower than 2.6.
- Changes from version 0.0.17:
+ Add subunit-output tool that can generate a Subunit v2 bytestream from
arguments passed on the command line. (Thomi Richards, #1252084)
- Add /usr/bin/subunit-output
- Add python-subunit-filter-path.patch:
+ Fix filters path in testsuite
- Properly run testsuite
- Fix requirements
* Mon Jan 13 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.0.16:
* Perl files should now honour perl system config.
* Python 3.1 and 3.2 have an inconsistent memoryview implementation which
required a workaround for NUL byte detection. (Robert Collins, #1216246)
* The test suite was failing 6 tests due to testtools changing it's output
formatting of exceptions. (Robert Collins)
* V2 parser errors now set appropriate mime types for the encapsulated packet
data and the error message. (Robert Collins)
* When tests fail to import python subunit.run -l ... will now write a
subunit file attachment listing the failed imports and exit 2
- Fix package requires
* Tue Sep 03 2013 email@example.com
- update to 0.0.15:
* Clients of subunit did not expect memoryview objects in StreamResult events.
* Memoryview and struct were mutually incompatible in 2.7.3 and 3.2.
* Memoryview detection was broken and thus it's use was never really tested.
* TestProtocol2's tag tests were set sort order dependent.
* TestTestProtocols' test_tags_both was set sort order dependent.
* TestTestProtocols' test_*_details were dictionary sort order dependent.
* TestSubUnitTags's test_add_tag was also se sort order dependent.
* Fri Jul 19 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.0.13:
* Fix GPL licensing issue
* subunit-stats no longer outputs encapsulated stdout as subunit.
* The logic for subunit.run is now importable via python -
subunit.run.main. (Robert Collins, #606770)
* Sun Jun 02 2013 email@example.com
- update to 0.0.12:
* fix data corruption bug in v2 protocol streaming
* Mon Apr 29 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.0.11:
* v2 protocol draft included in this release. The v2 protocol trades off human
readability for a massive improvement in robustness, the ability to represent
concurrent tests in a single stream, cheaper parsing, and that provides
significantly better in-line debugging support and structured forwarding
of non-test data (such as stdout or stdin data).
* make_stream_binary is now public for reuse. (Robert Collins)
* Streams with no fileno() attribute are now supported, but they are not
checked for being in binary mode: be sure to take care of that if using
the library yourself. (Robert Collins)
* Thu Jan 17 2013 email@example.com
- license update: Apache-2.0 or BSD-3-Clause
Look at the README file
* Tue Jan 15 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run testsuite
- Package README and NEWS
* Tue Jan 15 2013 email@example.com
- Initial packaging (0.0.9)