* Thu Nov 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.0:
* Dropped support for Python 2.6 and 3.1.
* Fri Oct 27 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 2.12.2:
* #33: Packaging refresh.
* Mon Oct 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure neutrality of description.
* Tue Sep 26 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 2.12.1:
* #32: Fix support for dependency_links.
- changes from version 2.12:
* #30: Rework support for --allow-hosts and --index-url, removing
dependence on setuptools.Distribution's private
member. Additionally corrects logic in marker evaluation along
with unit tests!
* Fri Mar 03 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix requirements for broken python-setuptools_scm
* Thu Mar 02 2017 email@example.com
- Fix python_module macro
- Fix Source url
* Mon Feb 27 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix macro usage.
* Sat Feb 25 2017 email@example.com
-switch to single-spec version.
- update to version 2.11.1:
* #28: Fix logic in marker evaluation.- changes from version 2.11:
* #27: Improved wording in the README around configuration for the
distutils command and pytest proper.
- changes from version 2.10.1:
* #21: Avoid mutating dictionary keys during iteration.
- changes from version 2.10:
* #20: Leverage technique in setuptools 794 to populate PYTHONPATH
during test runs such that Python subprocesses will have a
dependency context comparable to the test runner.
* Thu Sep 01 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.9:
* Added Trove Classifier indicating this package is part
of the pytest framework.
* #16: Added a license file, required for membership to
* Releases are now made automatically by pushing a
tagged release that passes tests on Python 3.5.
* Moved hosting to Github.
- Use pypi.io as Source url
- Add LICENSE
- Adjust Requires and BuildRequires
* Thu Aug 13 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6
* Add support for un-named, environment-specific extras.
- Update to version 2.5.1
* Restore Python 2.6 compatibility.
- Update to version 2.5
* Moved hosting to pytest-dev:
- Update to version 2.4
* Added `documentation <https://pythonhosted.org/pytest-runner>`_.
* Use setuptools_scm for version management and file discovery.
* Updated internal packaging technique. README is now included
in the package metadata.
- Update to version 2.3
* Use hgdistver for version management and file discovery.
- Update to version 2.2
* Honor ``.eggs`` directory for transient downloads as
introduced in Setuptools 7.0.
- Update to version 2.1
* The preferred invocation is now the 'pytest' command.
* Sun Nov 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.0
+ Removed support for the alternate usage. The recommended usage (as a
distutils command) is now the only supported usage.
+ Removed support for the --junitxml parameter to the ptr command.
Clients should pass the same parameter (and all other py.test arguments)
to py.test via the --addopts parameter.
* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Wed Jan 30 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no docs to build, drop Sphinx dependency
* Wed Jan 23 2013 email@example.com
- initial package of version 1.2