- Update to 3.3.0: * Improve message in uncaught exceptions by mentioning the Qt event loop instead of Qt virtual methods (#255). * pytest-qt now requires pytest version >= 3.0. * qtbot.addWiget now supports an optional before_close_func keyword-only argument, which if given is a function which is called before the widget is closed, with the widget as first argument.
- Update to 3.2.2: * Fix Off-by-one error in modeltester (#249). Thanks @ext-jmmugnes for the PR.
- Update to version 3.2.1 * Fixed compatibility with PyQt5 5.11.3 - Update to version 3.2.0 * The ``CallbackBlocker`` returned by ``qtbot.waitCallback()`` now has a new ``assert_called_with(...)`` convenience method. - Update to version 3.1.0 * If Qt's model tester implemented in C++ is available (PyQt5 5.11 or newer), the ``qtmodeltester`` fixture now uses that instead of the Python implementation. This can be turned off by passing ``force_py=True`` to ``qtmodeltester.check()``. * The Python code used by ``qtmodeltester`` is now based on the latest Qt modeltester. This also means that the ``data_display_may_return_none`` attribute for ``qtmodeltester`` isn't used anymore. * New ``qtbot.waitCallback()`` method that returns a ``CallbackBlocker``, which can be used to wait for a callback to be called. * ``qtbot.assertNotEmitted`` now has a new ``wait`` parameter which can be used to make sure asynchronous signals aren't emitted by waiting after the code in the ``with`` block finished. * The ``qt_wait_signal_raising`` option was renamed to ``qt_default_raising``. The old name continues to work, but is deprecated. * The docs still referred to ``SignalTimeoutError`` in some places, despite it being renamed to ``TimeoutError`` in the 2.1 release. This is now corrected. * Improve debugging output when no Qt wrapper was found. * When no context is available for warnings on Qt 5, no ``None:None:0`` line is shown anymore. * The ``no_qt_log`` marker is now registered with pytest so ``--strict`` can be used. * ``qtbot.waitSignal`` with timeout ``0`` now expects the signal to arrive directly in the code enclosed by it. - Update to version 3.0.2 * Another fix related to ``QtInfoMsg`` objects during logging (`#225`_). - Update to version 3.0.1 * Fix handling of ``QtInfoMsg`` objects during logging (`#225`_). Thanks `@willsALMANJ`_ for the report. - Update to version 3.0.0 * Removed ``qtbot.mouseEvent`` proxy, it was an internal Qt function which has now been removed in PyQt 5.11 (`#219`_). Thanks `@mitya57`_ for the PR. * Fix memory leak when tests raised an exception inside Qt virtual methods (`#187`_). Thanks `@fabioz`_ for the report and PR. - Rebase skip-timeout-tests.patch
- Update to 2.3.2 * Use new pytest 3.6 marker API when possible.
- Enable tests - Add patch skip-timeout-tests.patch to skip test randomly failing in OBS
- specfile: * update copyright year - update to version 2.3.1: * PYTEST_QT_API environment variable correctly wins over qt_api ini variable if both are set at the same time (#196). Thanks @mochick for the PR. - changes from version 2.3.0: * New qapp_args fixture which can be used to pass custom arguments to QApplication. Thanks @The-Compiler for the PR. - changes from version 2.2.1: * modeltester now accepts QBrush for BackgroundColorRole and TextColorRole (#189). Thanks @p0las for the PR. - changes from version 2.2.0: * pytest-qt now supports PySide2 thanks to @rth!
- Initial version