* Fri Mar 13 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Fix buidling without python2
* Mon Jan 13 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 3.2.3:
* Fixed "already-imported" pytest warning. Contributed by Jonathan Simon Prates in #151.
* Fixed breakage that occurs when benchmark is disabled while using cprofile feature (by disabling cprofile too).
* Dropped Python 3.4 from the test suite and updated test deps.
* Fixed pytest_benchmark.utils.clonefunc to work on Python 3.8.
* Mon Jul 22 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Disable tests for now, the output from pytest changed quite a
bit and upstream needs to adapt it for pytest5. The plugin
actually works, it just fails its own testsuite...
* Thu May 09 2019 Matej Cepl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add fix-test-fast.patch to avoid failing
tests/test_normal.py::test_fast test on 32bit platform.
* Thu Mar 28 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Try to avoid messing up bytecode of the installed pkg
* Tue Mar 26 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add missing dependency on pygal and pygaljs
* Mon Mar 25 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Add missing dependency on aspectlib
* Wed Feb 13 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 3.2.2:
* Added support for pytest items without funcargs. Fixes interoperability with other pytest plugins like pytest-flake8.
* Added missing version constraint change. Now pytest >= 3.8 is required (due to pytest 4.1 support).
* Fixed couple CI/test issues.
* Fixed broken pytest_benchmark.__version__.
* Added support for simple trial x-axis histogram label. Contributed by Ken Crowell in #95).
* Added support for Pytest 3.3+, Contributed by Julien Nicoulaud in #103.
* Added support for Pytest 4.0. Contributed by Pablo Aguiar in #129 and #130.
* Added support for Pytest 4.1.
* Various formatting, spelling and documentation fixes. Contributed by Ken Crowell, Ofek Lev, Matthew Feickert, Jose Eduardo, Anton Lodder, Alexander Duryagin and Grygorii Iermolenko in #97, #97, #105, #110, #111, #115, #123, #131 and #140.
* Fixed broken pytest_benchmark_update_machine_info hook. Contributed by Alex Ford in #109.
* Fixed bogus xdist warning when using --benchmark-disable. Contributed by Francesco Ballarin in #113.
* Added support for pathlib2. Contributed by Lincoln de Sousa in #114.
* Changed handling so you can use --benchmark-skip and --benchmark-only, with the later having priority. Contributed by Ofek Lev in #116.
* Fixed various CI/testing issues. Contributed by Stanislav Levin in #134, #136 and #138.