- version update to 0.7.10 * Python3.7 and PyPy decompiling fixes * Fix reading NULL from Optional nullable array column * Fix handling of empty arrays in queries * #415: error message typo * #432: PonyFlask - request object can trigger teardown_request without real request * Fix GROUP CONCAT separator for MySQL - deleted sources - LICENSE (not needed)
- Update to 0.7.9: * Fix handling of empty arrays and empty lists in queries * Fix reading optional nullable array columns from database * Array type support for PostgreSQL and SQLite * isinstance() support in queries * Support of queries based on collections: select(x for x in y.items) - Drop merged patch 0001-Fix-tests-failing-with-python-3.6.patch
- Ensure neutrality of description.
- Add BuildRequires: python2 for SLE12/Leap 42.3 so tests are passed successfully
- Added 0001-Fix-tests-failing-with-python-3.6.patch from upstream to fix the tests to run as expected.
- Initial release of python-pony 0.7.6
- Update to 0.7.13: * support for python 3.8 * minor fixes
- Require full python stack to ensure sqlite module