- Require python-python-dateutil. package was renamed
- Update to 0.5: * Documentation translated to Czech language. * More detailed summaries for calls and messages. * Added options for filtering calls by status and direction.
- Update to 0.4: * Adjustable date periods for commands. * Add support for listing calls. * Add support for listing SMS. * Add support for using names for phone numbers and lines. * Add summary command to print short overview.
- Update to 0.3: * Added support for listing lines information. * Added support for listing data usage for all lines on current account. * Documentation improvements. * Added html output to the program. * Added support for json and csv output. * Improved command line support for API calls. * Command line parameters can now override config file. * Added support for initiating callback. - Update home page
- Initial packaging.
- Fix build on 42.3 by calling pytest properly and adding dependency on ssl module from python2 main package
- clean SPEC file - binaries and manpages are only in python3- package - tests are run for both versions of Python
- singlespec auto-conversion