- version update to 1.4.1 * no upstream changelog found
- Update to v1.4.0 * Use defusedxml, which guards against various XML vulnerabilities * Fix odf/opendocument.py toXml needs codecs import * Add tests for various XML vulnerabilities * Add metadata for Python 3.7 support - Replace dead url with https://github.com/eea/odfpy
- Make sure to install license files
- Clean SPEC file - Switched on tests - Update to 1.3.6 * Proper import of load * Escaping: replace xml-1.0-illegal characters with question marks * ODT merge example * Changed the path to save images. Now image of the subobject is stored in a folder of subobject
- update to 1.3.5 - convert to singlespec
- Update to 0.9.6: * This maintenance release adds the sources for the man-pages, and replaces the thumbnail icon because the original has disappeared from http://www.zwahlendesign.ch/en/node/20 along with the license statement. - Changes from 0.9.5: * Added missing license declarations. - Changes from 0.9.4: * This is a patch to fix an issue where chart styles were lost when saving a ODT document. - Change BuildRequires from distribute to setuptools. - Spec file cleanup: * Only add python_sitelib definition if needed and add braces when it is used.
- license update: GPL-2.0+ and Apache-2.0 See setup.py
- Fix non-executable scripts - Removed %clean section and CFLAGS, not needed
- Removed *.egg-info from %%files section
- Update to 0.9.3: * No changelog - Spec file cleanup: * Removed empty lines, fixed indentation and license header * No Perl build dependency
- Added .changes file
- Update to 0.9.2
- Update to 0.9.1
- Initial import and build. - darix suggested to use perl to gather the man files.