NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics,
and functions of complex networks.
- Includes standard graph-theoretic and statistical physics functions
- Easy exchange of network algorithms between applications, disciplines, and platforms
- Includes many classic graphs and synthetic networks
- Nodes and edges can be "anything" (e.g. time-series, text, images, XML records)
- Exploits existing code from high-quality legacy software in C, C++, Fortran, etc.
- Open source (encourages community input)