- Fix testing fail with textfsm >= 1.0.0 * Add netmiko-testing-textfsm-installed-as-module.patch
- Update to version 2.3.3 * Add OneAccess OneOS Support * Use Python Black * Use environment markers for Poetry support - Update to version 2.3.2 * Removing obsolete development status * telnet return and return adjustments * fixed telnet not position * Add oneaccess SSH * Update tests for Oneaccss OneOS telnet + ssh; * Update Oneaccess OneOS telnet method * Add pattern for check_config_mode for cisco_ios and cisco_nxos * Ruckus FastIron/ICX telnet echo fix * Adding support for file transfer for different version of ios-xr * OneOS OneAccess set terminal width * Fixes #1028 incorrect parse ls output in error case * Allow support for Cisco WLC/AireOS grep include command * Updating to support kbytes for IOS-XR * Update IP in example code * Netscaler fix strip_prompt join. * Modified base_connection to check last 3 buffer reads for saved prompt. * adding blanket juniper statement to snmp auto detect * Update test suite to use isolated Arista vEOS * Fix ubiquity edge enable issue * Fix Python 3 serial driver issue. * Add QFabric and Brocade-Extreme NetIron and SLX Support in SSH Autodetect. * Fix commit issue on huawei * Fix Pala Alto not disconnecting gracefully * Add ubiquiti_edgeswitch to autodetect * Improve error message for WLC failure on initial 'login as' authentication.
- Update to version 2.3.0 * Add Dell DNOS6 support * Add RAD ETX support * Add IP Infusion OcNOS support * Add Paramiko pkey, auth_timeout, and passphrase support. * Add support for unicode banners * Gracefully cleanup session on failures during session_preparation() * Bug fixes
- Update to version 2.2.2 * Add Dell EMC Isilon Support * Add Citrix NetScaler Support * Add Dell OS10 Support * Add Apresia Systems AEOS Support * Add fast_cli mode to Netmiko to improve performance * Add support for a session_log
- Correct package name for python-PyYAML (case-sensitive)
- Use %license not %doc macro
- Remove devel as it is not needed.
- Remove pytest suggestion.
- Disable testing during build as those aren't unit tests. See See https://github.com/ktbyers/netmiko/blob/develop/TESTING.md
- Create python-netmiko package.