* Fri Jul 07 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.10.6:
* All addresses are now unicode strings on all platforms,
regardless of Python version.
* Fri Mar 31 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use pypi.io as source url.
* Sat Mar 18 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.10.5:
* Fix setup.py in case there's no print
* Fix a potential one-byte stack overwrite
* Fix possible null pointer deference
* Respect interface priorities when determining default gateway
* Use CIDR notation for IPv6 netmasks
* Ignore broadcast addresses in the 169.254.0.0/16 range
- Convert package to python singlespec.
* Sat May 24 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump to 0.10.4:
* Various small fixes
- Fix source download url
- Fix homepage
* Mon May 12 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.10.3:
- Version 0.10.3
+ When using Netlink (i.e. Linux), check for the constant
NLM_F_DUMP_INTR, since it only appeared in kernel version 3.1
- Version 0.10.2
+ Added a workaround for broken netlink headers on certain Linux
distributions (the problem being that the netlink headers fail to
include <bits/sockaddr.h>, which causes a build failure).
- Version 0.10.1
+ Fixed a problem with the gateways() function that caused it a
crash on PyPy.
+ The CI system is now set up to build for PyPy as well, so
problems will be found sooner.
- Version 0.10.0
+ Python 3 compatibility.
+ Improved Windows source code compatibility.
+ Added gateway detection via gateways() function.
+ New version number format (skipped 0.9.0 due to its use by
the netifaces-merged fork).
* Thu Oct 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Mon Jun 25 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.8:
+ Fixed bit-rot in the ioctl() code path.
+ Fixed a problem with setup.py that might manifest itself if the
config.cache file was manually edited.
+ Fixed the ioctl() code path to cope with systems that have sa_len and
return longer than normal struct ifreq results from SIOCG[L]IFCONF;
* Fri Jun 15 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.6:
+ Added a workaround for a FreeBSD kernel bug (kern/152036).
+ Added address_families dictionary to allow code to look up the symbolic
name corresponding to a given numeric address family code.
* Mon Jun 11 2012 email@example.com
- Spec header cleanup
* Tue Nov 29 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor cleanup
* Thu Jan 27 2011 email@example.com
- Initial build to meet swift dependency requirement