- Implement single-spec version - Fix source URL.
- Update to 0.19 * Moved issue tracking to github and the main website to mpmath.org. Several URLs and issue numbers were updated in the documentation (Sergey B Kirpichev) * Enabled automatic testing with Travis CI (Sergey B Kirpichev) * Fixed many doctest issues (Sergey B Kirpichev) * Converted line endings to LF (Ondrej Certik) * Made polyroots() more robust (Ondrej Certik) - Update to 0.18 * Linear algebra: * added qr() for matrix QR factorization (contributed by Ken Allen) * added functions eigsy(), eighe(), eig() to compute matrix eigenvalues (contributed by Timo Hartmann) * added functions svd(), svd_r(), svd_c() for singular value decomposition of matrices (contributed by Timo Hartmann) * added calculation of Gaussian quadrature rules for various weight functions (contributed by Timo Hartmann) * improved precision selection in exp_pade() (contributed by Mario Pernici) * Special functions: * fixed ellippi() to return an inf instead of raising an exception * fixed a crash in zeta() with huge arguments * added functions for computing Stirling numbers (stirling1(), stirling2()) * improved the computation of zeros of zeta at high precision (contributed by Juan Arias de Reyna) * fixed zeta(-x) raising an exception for tiny x * recognize when lerchphi() can call zeta() or polylog(), handling those cases faster * Compatibility: * fixed gmpy2 compatibility issues (contributed by Case Van Horsen) * better solutions for python 2/3 compatibility, using Benjamin Peterson's six.py * fixes to allow mpmath to run in non-sage mode when sage is available * support abstract base classes (contributed by Stefan Krastanov) * use new-style classes to improve pypy performance * Other: * added Levin, Sidi-S and Cohen/Villegas/Zagier series transformations (contributed by Timo Hartmann) * added isfinite() utility function * fixed a problem with bisection root-finding * fixed several documentation errors * corrected number of coefficients returned by diffs() with method='quad' * fixed repr(constant) being slow at high precision * made intervals hashable - Run unit tests
- Fix macro usage - Set license to SPDX style (BSD-3-Clause) - Package CHANGES, LICENSE and README - Added group to doc package (SLE_11 build)
- version 0.17 - Cleaned up spec file formatting with spec-cleaner - Changed source to point to upstream source URL - Switched to .changes file - Added documentation
- fixed site-packages location for openSUSE 11.2
- version 0.12
- version 0.10 - directory fixes for opensuse 11.1