* Tue Dec 04 2018 Matej Cepl <email@example.com>
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
* Sat Jul 14 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- rpmlint: avoid repeating name in summary.
* Mon Jul 09 2018 email@example.com
- fix source url
* Mon Aug 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- convert to singlespec
* Sat Mar 25 2017 email@example.com
- fix licensing
* Tue Dec 13 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.0.2:
- Released to fix an issue where the universal wheel was tagged on PyPI
as Py Version "2.7" instead of "py2.py3".
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.0.0 where unicode strings could not be used
as attribute values. Thanks to Terrence Brannon for reporting the issue
and supplying the initial patch.
- A ``setup.cfg`` file has been added with a ``[bdist_wheel]`` section to
mark this package as a universal wheel.
* Tue May 13 2014 email@example.com
- Update to 1.0.0
- Dropped support for Python 2.3 / 2.4. Users of those Python versions
should pin to earlier releases, (e.g., "meld3<1.0.0dev").
- Added compatibility with Python 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4. Thanks to Scott
Maxwell and Tres Seaver for contributing the patches.
- Installation now requires setuptools.
- The optional C extension has been removed. It was only used internally
by meld3, was not enabled by default, and did not support all meld3
features. The pure Python version has very acceptable performance.
- The license has been changed from ZPL 2.1 to the BSD-derived Repoze
license, which is the same license used by Supervisor.
- Profiling scripts that had been used early in meld3 development have
- The example scripts example.py and melddiff.py have been removed. See
README.rst for the same example that was in example.py and the unit tests
for examples of the ``diffmeld`` function.
- Support for using meld3 directly from the command line with
``python meld3.py <file> <mutator>`` has been removed.
* Thu Oct 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Thu Dec 06 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 0.6.10:
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be raised when escaping certain
attribute or cdata values. This was caused by meld3 trying to use
_encode_entity from xml.etree without importing it first. Thanks to
Jorge Puente Sarrin for contributing the patch.
- Aditional changes from 0.6.9:
- Fixed a test failure that only occurred on some builds of
Python 2.7 where parsing an unknown entity could raise
an expat.error instead of SyntaxError.
* Wed Nov 07 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update suse macro usage
- No need to BUildRequire python-elementree, the elementree xml
library is part of python now
* Fri Jan 13 2012 email@example.com
- Update 0.6.8:
- Added the C extension source (cmeld3.c) to the release package
by including it in MANIFEST.in. Thanks to Soren Hansen for
noticing it was missing from prior releases.
Running setup.py will now halt on error if a compatible version
of Python is not detected.
* Fri May 27 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.7:
- Make compatible with Python 2.7 (patch kindly contributed by
- Aditional changes from 0.6.6:
- Change download location. This really should be a setuptools
package so we can upload it to PyPI. No functionality changes.
* Mon Jun 21 2010 email@example.com
- Initial package (0.6.5) for openSUSE.