* Mon Oct 29 2018 Todd R <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- It doesn't have a direct dependency on prompt_toolkit.
* Thu Jul 19 2018 email@example.com
- Switch off tests (they are broken,
* Thu May 10 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set minimum python3 version
* Thu May 03 2018 email@example.com
- Use %license tag
* Thu Apr 19 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.1.2
* ENH: Add support for Python 3.5 coroutines
* ENH: Documentation updates
* ENH: CI for most recent Python versions (3.5, 3.6, 3.6-dev, 3.7-dev, nightly)
* ENH: Add timer unit argument for output time granularity spec
* Tue Aug 29 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.0
* Added support for IPython 5.0+, removed support for IPython <=0.12
- Update to version 1.1
* Read source files as bytes.
- Implement single-spec version
* Tue Nov 11 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement update-alternatives
- Implement unit tests
* Thu Oct 02 2014 email@example.com
- Update to 1.0
* `kernprof.py` is now installed as `kernprof`.
* Python 3 support. Thanks to the long-suffering Mikhail Korobov for
* Dropped 2.6 as it was too annoying.
* The `stripzeros` and `add_module` options. Thanks to Erik Tollerud
for contributing it.
* Support for IPython cell blocks. Thanks to Michael Forbes for adding
* Better warnings when building without Cython. Thanks to David
Cournapeau for spotting this.
* Mon Mar 10 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.0b3
* Profile generators.
* Update for compatibility with newer versions of Cython.
Thanks to Ondrej Certik for spotting the bug.
* Update IPython compatibility for 0.11+. Thanks to Yaroslav
Halchenko and others for providing the updated imports.
* Fri Jul 01 2011 email@example.com
- Initial version