* Wed Apr 15 2020 Marketa Calabkova <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.8.5
* Updated js2py version (for the optional nearley support)
* Added the g_regex_flags option, to allow applying flags to all terminals.
* The standalone parser is now MPL2, instead of GPL. The Mozilla
Public License is much less restrictive, so this shouldn't affect
anyone who's already using the standalone parser. But it should
make it easier for other users to adopt it.
* The biggest change to this release is a new LALR engine, that is
capable of dealing with a few edge cases that the previous parser couldn't.
* Transformers now visit tokens, as well as rules (an alternative to
* Sun Oct 27 2019 Lars Vogdt <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.7.7:
* Fixed a bug in Earley where running it from different threads
produced bad results
* Improved error reporting when using LALR
* Added 'edit_terminals' option, to allow programmatical manipulation
of terminals, for example to support keywords in different languages.
* Wed Sep 11 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.7.5:
* Lark transformers can now visit tokens as wel
* Fixed long-standing non-determinism and prioritization bugs in Earley.
* Serialize tool now supports multiple start symbols
* iter_subtrees, find_data and find_pred methods are now included in standalone parser
* Bugfixes for the transformer interface, for the custom lexer, for grammar imports, and many more
* Mon Aug 26 2019 John Vandenberg <email@example.com>
- Drop no longer necessary disable_test.patch
- Replace %doc entry docs/ with docs/* to avoid extra sub-directory
- Added Suggests: python-Js2Py for optional runtime dependency
- Update to v0.7.3
* Added a new tool called Serialize, that stores Lark's internal
state as JSON. That will allow for integration with other languages.
* Minor bugfix regarding line-counting and the \s regex
- from v0.7.2
* Lark now allows you to specify the start symbol when calling
Lark.parse() (requires pre-declaration of all possible start states,
see the start option)
* Negative priority now allowed in rules and terminals
* Also includes many minor bugfixes, optimizations, and improvements
* Tue May 21 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- version update to 0.7.1
Lark can now serialize its parsers, resulting in simplified stand-alone code.
Bugfix for v_args (Issue #350)
Improvements and bugfixes for importing rules from grammar files
Performance improvement for the reconstructor feature
New Earley implementation with SPPF support
Added support for importing rules between grammars. The import mechanism
Added the maybe_placeholders option, which causes optionals of the form
[expr] to return None when not matched, instead of just not appearing.
(optionals of the form expr? maintain the previous behavior of not
appearing unless matched)
Plenty of bugfixes, better errors, and better docs
* Thu Mar 14 2019 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Trim bias from description.
* Wed Mar 13 2019 Ond?ej Súkup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- initial commit
- add disable_test.patch - skip test without needed data