- update to version 1.1.0 * Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3. * Optimize how timestamps are serialized and deserialized. * base64_decode raises BadData when it is passed invalid data. * More compact JSON dumps for unicode strings. * Use the full timestamp rather than an offset, allowing dates before 2011. To retain compatibility with signers from previous versions, consider using shim from issue #120.
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package, but keep testsuite passing.
- update for singlespec
- Include in SLE 12 (FATE#320818, bsc#979331)
- Update to 0.24 - Added a `BadHeader` exception that is used for bad headers that replaces the old `BadPayload` exception that was reused in those cases.
- license update: BSD-3-Clause See the LICENSE file
- Initial version