* Fri Nov 10 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 0.1.12:
* Fix class reference for iso8601.Utc in module docstring (thanks to
* Thu Mar 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switch to singlespec approach
* Mon Mar 14 2016 email@example.com
- update to 0.1.11:
* Remove logging
* Add support for , as separator for fractional part
* Add Python 3.4 and 3.5 to tox test config.
* Add PyPy 3 to tox test config.
* Link to documentation at http://pyiso8601.readthedocs.org/
* Wed Mar 12 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.1.10
+ Fixes https://bitbucket.org/micktwomey/pyiso8601/issue/14/regression-yyyy-mm-no-longer-parses
+ Adds YYYY as a valid date (uses 1 for both month and day)
+ Woo, semantic versioning, .10 at last.
- Changes from version 0.1.9:
+ Lots of fixes tightening up parsing from jdanjou.
+ Release addresses https://bitbucket.org/micktwomey/pyiso8601/issue/13/new-release-based-on-critical-bug-fix
- Run tests again
* Thu Feb 13 2014 email@example.com
- Include in SLE 12 (FATE #316168)
* Fri Oct 25 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.1.8:
* Remove +/- chars from README.rst and ensure tox tests run using LC_ALL=C.
* Fix parsing of microseconds
* Correct negative timezone offsets
* Wow, it's alive! First update since 2007
* Moved over to https://bitbucket.org/micktwomey/pyiso8601
* Add support for python 3
* Switched to py.test and tox for testing
* Make seconds optional in date format
* Correctly raise ParseError for more invalid inputs
* Support more variations of ISO 8601 dates, times and time zone specs.
* Fix microsecond rounding issues
* Fix pickling and deepcopy of returned datetime objects
* Fix timezone offsets without a separator
* "Z" produces default timezone if one is specified
* Handle compact date format
* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Sat Jan 07 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regenerate spec file with py2pack;
- Now build as noarch;
- Bzip2 source file.
* Mon May 31 2010 email@example.com
- Fixed Group: Development/Libraries/Python to make it consistent
with other Python packages
- Added copyright notice
- Added .changes file