* Sun Sep 17 2017 email@example.com
- Drop environment.pickle from doc to make build reproducible
* Sun Aug 27 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure neutrality of descriptions.
* Fri Aug 25 2017 email@example.com
- update to 1.1.0:
* Set socket timeout unconditionally on ``TSocket``
* Add new ?0.98? compatibility mode
* Add support for reversed scanners
* From now on this library uses a semantic versioning scheme.
HappyBase is a mature library, but always used 0.x version numbers
for no good reason. This has now changed.
* Finally, Python 3 support. Thanks to all the people who contributed!
* Switch to thriftpy as the underlying Thrift library, which is a much
nicer and better maintained library.
* Enable building universal wheels
- convert to singlespec
- split -doc package
* Wed May 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.9:
* Fix an issue where scanners would return fewer results than
expected due to HBase not always behaving as its documentation
suggests (issue #72).
* Add support for the Thrift compact protocol (TCompactProtocol)
in :py:class:`Connection` (issue #70).
* Tue Apr 15 2014 email@example.com
- update to 0.8:
* Add (and default to) '0.96' compatibility mode in :py:class:`Connection`.
* Add support for retrieving sorted columns, which is possible with the HBase
0.96 Thrift API
* The `batch_size` argument to :py:meth:`Table.scan` is no longer propagated to
`Scan.setBatching()` at the Java side (inside the Thrift server).
* Mon Dec 09 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.7
* Added a `wal` argument to various data manipulation methods on the
:py:class:`Table` and :py:class:`Batch` classes to determine whether
to write the mutation to the Write-Ahead Log (WAL). (`issue #36
* Pass batch_size to underlying Thrift Scan instance (`issue #38
* Expose server name and port in :py:meth:`Table.regions` (recent HBase
versions only) (`issue #37
* Regenerated bundled Thrift API modules using a recent upstream
Thrift APIdefinition. This is required to expose newly added API.
- Package NEWS.rst, TODO.rst and html pages in documentation directory
- Add python-Sphinx requirement to build html documentation
* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Thu Jul 11 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.6:
* Rewrote exception handling in connection pool. Exception handling is now a lot
cleaner and does not introduce cyclic references anymore. (`issue #25
* Regenerated bundled Thrift code using Thrift 0.9.0 with the new-style classes
flag (`issue #27 <https://github.com/wbolster/happybase/issues/27>`_).
* Mon Jun 10 2013 email@example.com
- update to 0.5:
* Added a thread-safe connection pool (:py:class:`ConnectionPool`)
* The :py:meth:`Connection.delete_table` method now features an optional
`disable` parameter to make deleting enabled tables easier.
* The debug log message emitted by :py:meth:`Table.scan` when closing a scanner
* Increased Thrift dependency to at least 0.8.
* The :py:class:`Connection` constructor now features an optional `timeout`
* The `timestamp` argument to various methods now also accepts `long` values
* In some corner cases exceptions were raised during interpreter shutdown
* Fri Apr 05 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Define python_sitelib to fix SLE_11_SP1 build
* Wed Mar 13 2013 email@example.com
- Install documetation
- Run testsuite
- Fix runtime dependencies, needs python-thrift
* Wed Mar 13 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial packaging (0.4)