- Fix build on aarch64 by ignoring test_check_function[cfcf72] See: gh#TEOS-10/GSW-Python#40
- version update to 3.3.1 * Add optional args to p_from_z and z_from_p (#49). - github tar ball forever (#39)
- Update to 3.3.0: * Adds functions SP_salinometer, O2sol, and O2sol_SP_pt by updating the C source. * Fixes a bug in handling of p_ref in geostrophy. * Fixes a bug in distance when the pressure argument is omitted. - Actually gh#TEOS-10/GSW-Python#40 can be worked around by adding -ffloat-store to CFLAGS. Which I do now for i586 and armv7l platforms.
- Switch off test_check_function[cfcf71], which fails on 32bit archs (gh#TEOS-10/GSW-Python#40).
- Clean SPEC - Remove gsw_licence.html (license is inside the distribution tarball) - Add tests.tar.gz with tests from the upstream git repository and enable tests
- update to version 3.2.1, no changelog available, listing relevant git commits: * Fix bug in pchip_interp utility function. (#27) A smoke test has been added for this function. The function is an additional wrapper around the wrapped ufunc, the core of which is in C, and it is not used internally. * Make the code c/c++ compatible; eliminate source duplication. (#28) * Cleanup: warnings and last reference to src2. (#32) * This is a minor cleanup of the code generators and associated C.
- update to version 3.2.0 * no changelog available - remove check boundary condition - use %license macro - convert to singlespec and deactivate python2 - use fdupes
- Initial version