- Update to 3.1.0: * Dropped Python 2.6 support * Fixed KeyError in urllib.quote in Python 2 (#605, #558) * Fixed Worksheet.title being out of sync after using update_title (#542 by @ryanpineo) * Fix parameter typos in docs (#616 by @bryanallen22) * Miscellaneous docs fixes (#604 by @dgilman) * Fixed typo in docs (#591 by @davidefiocco) * Added a method to copy spreadsheets (#625 by @dsask) * Added with_link attribute when sharing / adding permissions (#621 by @epicfaace) * Added ability to duplicate a worksheet (#617) * Change default behaviour of numericise function #499 (#502 by @danthelion) * Added stacklevel=2 to deprecation warnings - Switch to github tarball for tests
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
- Trim bias from description.
- Update to 3.0.0 * This version drops Google Sheets API v3 support. > API v4 was the default backend since version 2.0.0. > All v4-related code has been moved from `gspread.v4` module to `gspread` module. - Update to 2.1.1 * Fixed #533 (#534 by @reallistic) - Update to 2.1.0 * URL encode the range in the value_* functions (#530 by @aiguofer) * Open team drive sheets by name (#527 by @ryantuck) - Update to 2.0.1 * Fixed #518 * Include v4 in setup.py * Fetch all spreadsheets in Spreadsheet.list_spreadsheet_files (#522 by @aiguofer) - Update to 2.0.0 * Ported the library to Google Sheets API v4. This is a transition release. The v3-related code is untouched, but v4 is used by default. It is encouraged to move to v4 since the API is faster and has more features. API v4 is a significant change from v3. Some methods are not backward compatible, so there's no support for this compatibility in gspread either. These methods and properties are not supported in v4: > `Spreadsheet.updated` > `Worksheet.updated` > `Worksheet.export()` > `Cell.input_value` - Spec file cleanups
- Fixed Source url
- Update to python-gspread 0.6.2 * See https://github.com/burnash/gspread/blob/master/HISTORY.rst - Use singlespec macros
- Initial version