* Sat Sep 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.6.4:
* Warn when google-auth credentials are used but
google-auth-httplib2 isn't available. (#443)
- changes from version 1.6.3:
* Add notification of maintenance mode to README. (#410)
* Fix generation of methods with abnormal page token
* Raise ValueError is credentials and developerKey are both
* Re-generate documentation. (#364, #373, #401)
* Fix method signature documentation for multiline required
* Fix ZeroDivisionError in MediaDownloadProgress.progress. (#377)
* Fix dead link to WebTest in README. (#378)
* Fix details missing in googleapiclient.errors.HttpError. (#412)
* Don't treat httplib2.Credentials as oauth credentials. (#425)
* Various fixes to the Django sample. (#413)
* Mon Jul 10 2017 email@example.com
- Implement single-spec version.
- Update source URL.
- Update to Version 1.6.2
* Fixed a bug where application default credentials would still be used even
when a developerKey was specified. (#347)
* Official support for Python 3.5 and 3.6. (#341)
- Update to Version 1.6.1
* Fixed a bug where using google-auth with scoped credentials would fail. (#328)
- Update to Version 1.6.0
* Support for Python 2.6 has been dropped. (#319)
* The credentials argument to discovery.build and discovery.build_from_document
can be either oauth2client credentials or google-auth credentials. (#319)
* discovery.build and discovery.build_from_document now unambiguously use the
http argument to make all requests, including the request for the discovery
* The http and credentials arguments to discovery.build and
discovery.build_from_document are now mutually exclusive, eliminating a
buggy edge case. (#319)
* If neither http or credentials is specified to discovery.build and
discovery.build_from_document, then Application Default Credentials will
be used. The library prefers google-auth for this if it is available, but
can also use oauth2client's implementation. (#319)
* Fixed resumable upload failure when receiving a 308 response. (#312)
* Clarified the support versions of Python 3. (#316)
- Update to Version 1.5.5
* Allow explicit MIME type specification with media_mime_type keyword argument.
* Fix unprintable representation of BatchError with default constructor. (#165)
* Refresh all discovery docs, not just the preferred ones. (#298)
* Update minimum httplib2 dependency to >=0.9.2.
* Thu Nov 03 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix description of -test sub-package
* Fri Oct 28 2016 email@example.com
- Add missing runtime dependencies as requires
* Fri Oct 28 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use new package's name in -test sub-package requires
* Thu Oct 27 2016 email@example.com
- Include in SLE 12 (FATE#321630, bsc#1002895)
* Tue Oct 18 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renamed package to python-google-api-python-client
* Conform with openSUSE/SUSE naming policy
* Tue Oct 18 2016 email@example.com
- Upgrade to version 1.5.4 (bsc#1002895)
* Properly handle errors when the API returns a mapping or sequence. (#289)
* Upgrade to unified uritemplate 3.0.0. (#293)
* Allow oauth2client 4.0.0, with the caveat that file-based discovery
caching is disabled.
- From 1.5.2
* Allow using oauth2client >= 1.5.0, < 4.0.0. (#265)
* Fix project_id argument description. (#257)
* Retry chunk uploaded on rate limit exceeded errors. (#255)
* Obtain access token if necessary in BatchHttpRequest.execute(). (#232)
* Warn when running tests using HttpMock without having a cache. (#261)
- From 1.5.1
* Allow using versions of oauth2client < 2.0.0. (#197)
* Check both current and new API discovery URL. (#202)
* Retry http requests on connection errors and timeouts. (#218)
* Retry http requests on rate limit responses. (#201)
* Import guards for ssl (for Google App Engine). (#220)
* Use named loggers instead of the root logger. (#206)
* New search console example. (#212)
- From 1.5.0
* Fix file stream recognition in Python 3 (#141)
* Fix non-resumable binary uploads in Python 3 (#147)
* Default to 'octet-stream' if mimetype detection fails (#157)
* Handle SSL errors with retries (#160)
* Fix incompatibility with oauth2client v2.0.0 (#182)
* Thu Nov 12 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade to version 1.4.2 (bsc#954690)
* oauth2client is now a separate package python-oauth2client
* Need to update this version as the previous embedded version for
oauth2client lacks necessary features for google-cloud-sdk
* remove patch no_embed_uritempl_dep.patch
* add patch hidePythonDeps.patch
* Add automatic caching for the discovery docs.
- From 1.4.1
* Add the googleapiclient.discovery.Resource.new_batch_http_request method.
- From 1.4.0
* Python 3 support.
- From 1.3.2
* Fix an infinite loop for downloading small files.
* Fix a unicode error in error encoding.
* Better handling of `content-length` in media requests.
* Add support for methodPath entries containing colon.
- From 1.3.1
* Quick release for a fix around aliasing in v1.3.
- From 1.3.0
* Add support for the Google Application Default Credentials.
* Require python 2.6 as a minimum version.
* Update several API samples.
* Finish splitting out oauth2client repo and update tests.
* Various doc cleanup and bugfixes.
* Two important notes:
* We've added `googleapiclient` as the primary suggested import
name, and kept `apiclient` as an alias, in order to have a more
appropriate import name. At some point, we will remove `apiclient`
as an alias.
* Due to an issue around in-place upgrades for Python packages,
it's not possible to do an upgrade from version 1.2 to 1.3. Instead,
setup.py attempts to detect this and prevents it. Simply remove
the previous version and reinstall to fix this.
* Tue Mar 04 2014 email@example.com
- Fix dependency issue, do not include uritemplate, this is an
independent upstream code stream
- Add patch no_embed_uritempl_dep.patch
* Thu Feb 13 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- include in SLE 12 (FATE #316168)
* Wed Oct 30 2013 email@example.com
- update to version 1.2
* The use of the gflags library is now deprecated, and is no longer a
dependency. If you are still using the oauth2client.tools.run() function
then include gflags as a dependency of your application or switch to
* Samples have been updated to use the new apiclient.sample_tools, and no
longer use gflags.
* Added support for the experimental Object Change Notification, as found in
the Cloud Storage API.
* The oauth2client App Engine decorators are now threadsafe.
* Use the following redirects feature of httplib2 where it returns the
ultimate URL after a series of redirects to avoid multiple hops for every
resumable media upload request.
* Updated AdSense Management API samples to V1.3
* Add option to automatically retry requests.
* Ability to list registered keys in multistore_file.
* User-agent must contain (gzip).
* The 'method' parameter for httplib2 is not positional. This would cause
spurious warnings in the logging.
* Making OAuth2Decorator more extensible. Fixes Issue 256.
* Update AdExchange Buyer API examples to version v1.2.
* Tue Aug 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial build
* Thu May 31 2018 email@example.com
- Add bug report about tests
* Tue May 29 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.6.7:
- Make body optional for requests with no parameters. (#446)
- Fix retying on socket.timeout. (#495)
- Match travis matrix with tox testenv. (#498)
- Remove oauth2client._helpers dependency. (#493)
- Remove unused keyring test dependency. (#496)
- discovery.py: remove unused oauth2client import. (#492)
- Update README to reference GCP API client libraries. (#490)
- Warn when constructing BatchHttpRequest using the legacy batch URI (#488)
- Increase the default media chunksize to 100MB. (#482)
- Remove unnecessary parsing of mime headers in HttpRequest.__init__ (#467)
- Proactively refresh credentials when applying and treat a missing
`access_token` as invalid. Note: This change reveals surprising behavior
between default credentials and batches. If you allow
`googleapiclient.discovery.build` to use default credentials *and* specify
different credentials by providing `batch.execut()` with an explicit `http`
argument, your individual requests will use the default credentials and
* not* the credentials specified to the batch http. To avoid this, tell
`build` explicitly not to use default credentials by specifying
`build(..., http=httplib2.Http()`. (#469)
- Remove mutual exclusivity check for developerKey and credentials (#465)
- Handle unknown media length. (#406)
- Handle variant error format gracefully. (#459)
- Avoid testing against Django >= 2.0.0 on Python 2. (#460)
- Use %license
* Thu Apr 09 2020 email@example.com
- Fix dependencies to use google-auth instead of deprecated
oauth2client (bsc#1160933, jsc#ECO-1148)
* Mon Aug 13 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove dependency on unittest2
- Upgrade to 1.7.4: just series of minor bugfixes
* Fri Nov 04 2016 email@example.com
- Fix description of -test sub-package