* Tue May 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.3:
- Removed flickrapi/contrib.py, as a persistent connection is now managed (much better)
- Added explicit support for Python 3.5.
- Moved from a Mercurial repository at BitBucket to a [Git repository
- Mocking some calls to Flickr, so that unit tests can run without
requiring the user to authenticate via the browser. This also
prevents the upload of the test photo.
- More serious testing, using py.test and Tox to test on all support
versions of Python.
- Automated builds are performed with Travis-CI.
- Make flickrapi token storage directory configurable.
[[ Feature request #68 ]](https://github.com/sybrenstuvel/flickrapi/issues/68)
- Put requests in a session to benefit from connection reuse (Alexandre L).
- When uploading a photo, send the title as UTF8
- Sort many photosets with 'flickr.photosets.orderSets' failed
[[ Bug report #74]](https://github.com/sybrenstuvel/flickrapi/issues/74)
- Converted requested_permissions to unicode and ported authentication
example to Python 3 (Michael Klich).
* Tue May 05 2015 email@example.com
- update to version 2.0:
* Major revision; now uses OAuth to interface with Flickr.
Combines work of Sybren A. Stüvel, Jim Easterbrook,
Thai Nguyen, Nick Loadholtes and Bengt.
- drop flickrapi-drop-bootstrap-distribute.patch: fixed upstream
- point the source URL to pypi
- remove unneeded depedencies to python-docutils, python-xml
- add new dependencies required by upstream:
- always requires fdupes and run it after install
- define python_sitelib only for SLE11
- doc is not provided anymore: do not build it
- rename LICENSE, README, UPGRADING to LICENSE.txt, README.txt,
UPGRADING.txt: changed upstream
* Mon Sep 16 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- don't use distribute bootstrapping code as it attempt to download files
* Thu Jan 12 2012 email@example.com
- change license to be in spdx.org format
* Thu Sep 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BuildRequire python-docutils instead of old docutils
* Wed Sep 21 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.0:
* No changes provided by upstream
- Spec file cleanup:
* Proper suse version checks
* Removed old stuff (%clean section)
* Corrected docs install location, generate HTML docs
* Obsolete doc package, ship in base package
* Fix non-executable bit rpmlint warning
* Fri Sep 03 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed python version in filelist
* Fri Jan 22 2010 email@example.com
- Initial packaging, with version 1.3.