- Update to 3.24.1: * Fixes a bug where missing JWTs were not being handled gracefully
- Update to 3.24.0: * Adds the ability to add custom data to the JWT headers via the headers kwarg
- Update to 3.23.0: * Make header reading compliant with RFC7230, section 3.2.2
- Update to 3.22.0: * Adds ability to check CSRF double submit token from form data instead of headers
- Trim metadata redundancies from summary. Trim filler wording from description.
- Update to 3.21.0: * Require flask 1.0 or greater (#263) * Move docs to pallets-sphinx-themes (#261) * Add a new JWT_DECODE_ISSUER option for use with other JWT providers (#259) * Gracefully handle errors for malformed tokens (#246)
- Update Flask minimum version requirement.
- Update to v3.20.0 (2019-07-17) + Initial release.