* Fri Oct 06 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.9.2:
* read the upstream ChangeLog for in detail list as there are
too many changes
- Do not generate docu in the spec and make sure tests are run
- Switch to python singlespec
* Mon May 04 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.5.2:
* Add support for Django 1.7/1.8
* Add support for mongoengine>=0.9.0 / pymongo>=2.1
- additional changes from version 2.5.1:
* Respect custom managers in DjangoModelFactory (see issue #192)
* Allow passing declarations (e.g Sequence) as parameters to
FileField and ImageField.
- additional changes from version 2.5.0:
* Add support for getting/setting factory.fuzzy?s random state
(see issue #175, issue #185).
* Support lazy evaluation of iterables in
factory.fuzzy.FuzzyChoice (see issue #184).
* Support non-default databases at the factory level (see issue
* Make factory.django.FileField and factory.django.ImageField
non-post_generation, i.e normal fields also available in save()
(see issue #141).
* Avoid issues when using factory.django.mute_signals() on a base
factory class (see issue #183).
* Fix limitations of factory.StubFactory, that can now use
factory.SubFactory and co (see issue #131).
* Remove deprecated features from 2.4.0 (2014-06-21)
* Remove the auto-magical sequence setup (based on the latest
primary key value in the database) for Django and SQLAlchemy;
this relates to issues issue #170, issue #153, issue #111,
issue #103, issue #92, issue #78.
* Fix overriding deeply inherited attributes (set in one factory,
overridden in a subclass, used in a sub-sub-class).
- additional changes from version 2.4.0:
* Add support for factory.fuzzy.FuzzyInteger.step, thanks to
ilya-pirogov (issue #120)
* Add mute_signals() decorator to temporarily disable some
signals, thanks to ilya-pirogov (issue #122)
* Add FuzzyFloat (issue #124)
* Declare target model and other non-declaration fields in a
class Meta section.
* Use of FACTORY_FOR and other FACTORY class-level attributes is
deprecated and will be removed in 2.5.
- additional changes from version 2.3.1:
* Fix badly written assert containing state-changing code,
spotted by chsigi (issue #126)
* Don?t crash when handling objects whose __repr__ is
non-pure-ascii bytes on Py2, discovered by mbertheau (issue
[#123]) and strycore (issue #127)
- additional changes from version 2.3.0:
* Add FuzzyText, thanks to jdufresne (issue #97)
* Add FuzzyDecimal, thanks to thedrow (issue #94)
* Add support for EmbeddedDocument, thanks to imiric (issue #100)
- additional changes from version 2.2.1:
* Fixed sequence counter for DjangoModelFactory when a factory
inherits from another factory relating to an abstract model.
- additional changes from version 2.2.0:
* Removed duplicated SQLAlchemyModelFactory lurking in factory
* Properly handle sequences within object inheritance chains. If
FactoryA inherits from FactoryB, and their associated classes
share the same link, sequence counters will be shared (issue
* Properly handle nested SubFactory overrides
* The DjangoModelFactory now supports the FACTORY_FOR =
'myapp.MyModel' syntax, making it easier to shove all factories
in a single module (issue #66).
* Add factory.debug() helper for easier backtrace analysis
* Adding factory support for mongoengine with MongoEngineFactory.
- additional changes from version 2.1.2:
* The ABSTRACT_FACTORY keyword is now optional, and automatically
set to True if neither the Factory subclass nor its parent
declare the FACTORY_FOR attribute (issue #74)
- additional changes from version 2.1.1:
* Properly retrieve the color keyword argument passed to
- additional changes from version 2.1.0:
* Add FuzzyDate thanks to saulshanabrook
* Add FuzzyDateTime and FuzzyNaiveDateTime.
* Add a factory_parent attribute to the LazyStub passed to
LazyAttribute, in order to access fields defined in wrapping
* Move DjangoModelFactory and MogoFactory to their own modules
(factory.django and factory.mogo)
* Add the reset_sequence() classmethod to Factory to ease
resetting the sequence counter for a given factory.
* Add debug messages to factory logger.
* Add a reset() method to Iterator (issue #63)
* Add support for the SQLAlchemy ORM through
SQLAlchemyModelFactory (issue #64, thanks to Romain Commandé)
* Add factory.django.FileField and factory.django.ImageField
hooks for related Django model fields (issue #52)
* Properly handle non-integer pks in DjangoModelFactory (issue
* Disable RelatedFactory generation when a specific value was
passed (issue #62, thanks to Gabe Koscky)
* Rename RelatedFactory?s name argument to factory_related_name
(See issue #58)
- additional changes from version 2.0.2:
* When FACTORY_DJANGO_GET_OR_CREATE is empty, use
Model.objects.create() instead of Model.objects.get_or_create.
- additional changes from version 2.0.1:
* Don?t push defaults to get_or_create when
FACTORY_DJANGO_GET_OR_CREATE is not set.
- additional changes from version 2.0.0:
* Allow overriding the base factory class for make_factory() and
* Add support for Python3 (Thanks to kmike and nkryptic)
* The default type for Sequence is now int
* Fields listed in FACTORY_HIDDEN_ARGS won?t be passed to the
associated class? constructor
* Add support for get_or_create in DjangoModelFactory, through
* Add support for fuzzy attribute definitions.
* The Sequence counter can be overridden when calling a
* Add Dict and List declarations (Closes issue #18).
* Remove associated class discovery
* Remove InfiniteIterator and infinite_iterator()
* Remove CircularSubFactory
* Remove extract_prefix kwarg to post-generation hooks.
* Stop defaulting to Django?s Foo.objects.create() when
* Remove STRATEGY_*
* Remove set_building_function() / set_creation_function()
- additional changes from version 1.3.0:
* Rewrite the whole documentation
* Provide a dedicated MogoFactory subclass of Factory
* Better creation/building customization hooks at
factory.Factory._build() and factory.Factory.create()
* Add support for passing non-kwarg parameters to a Factory
wrapped class through FACTORY_ARG_PARAMETERS.
* Keep the FACTORY_FOR attribute in Factory classes
* Allow SubFactory to solve circular dependencies between
* Enhance SelfAttribute to handle ?container? attribute fetching
* Add a getter to Iterator declarations
* A Iterator may be prevented from cycling by setting its cycle
argument to False
* Allow overriding default arguments in a
PostGenerationMethodCall when generating an instance of the
* An object created by a DjangoModelFactory will be saved again
after PostGeneration hooks execution
* InfiniteIterator is deprecated in favor of Iterator
* CircularSubFactory is deprecated in favor of SubFactory
* The extract_prefix argument to post_generation() is now
* Usage of set_creation_function() and set_building_function()
are now deprecated
* Implicit associated class discovery is no longer supported, you
must set the FACTORY_FOR attribute on all Factory subclasses
- add python-mock as BuildRequires for the tests
- add python-setuptools as BuildRequires: needed by setup.py
- build the documentation with the build_sphinx command
- pass -q to the test to avoid spamming the build log
- rename README to README.rst to follow upstream
* Fri Nov 23 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.2.0:
+ Upstream provides no changelog
- Build HTML documentation