This plugin provides the ability to create new EPUBs by combining the contents
of existing (non-DRM) EPUB format eBooks.
Main Features of EpubMerge Plugin:
- Select a list of stories in calibre,
- Order them,
- Edit the metadata for the new combined eBook, and then,
- Merge the contents of the EPUBs together into the new eBook, now
including cover from metadata if set.
- UnMerge previously merged epubs if metadata was saved during merge.
- Configurably able to save the metadata for each merged book for UnMerging
later if desired. (Defaults to On.)
- Configurably able to populate custom columns from source books.
- Options now stored inside the Library rather than an external JSON file.
There are a few configurable options: whether or not to insert a Table of
Contents entry for each merged book (with it's original TOC nested underneath
it), an option to flatten the TOC down to one level only, and including the
merged books comments. These options are stored by Library.