- Update to version 4.7.0 * Add failing test and fix for old-style relative import. (#109) * Old-style relative import ipython_kernel plugin (#108) * Fix attractors example (#103) * Use --gui rather than --matplotlib when starting IPython kernel. (#101) * InternalIPKernel.shutdown method doesn't stop the kernel's IOPubThread (#93) * Fix task layout serialization under Python3
- Do not assume any specific user in the description.
- Add license files
- Implement single-spec version - Update to version 4.6.0 * no changelog
- Update to Version 4.5.1 + Enhancements * Add tox for testing package install (#67) + Fixes * Include missing test files in the package data (#67) * Include missing test cases for Python 3.4 (#67) - Update to Version 4.5.0 + New features * IPythonKernelPlugin for Tasks: run an IPython kernel within the envisage app and expose it as a service (#54). * Envisage now supports Python 3.4 (#61). + Enhancements * Allow loading plugins from an egg basket even when some eggs are invalid (#40, #46). * Add a simple ``GUIApplication`` to bootstrap basic plugin-driven applications (#34). * Split the IPython kernel and IPython menu action into two separate plugins for flexibility (#57). + Fixes * Use new Traits interfaces and adaptation implementation (#37). * Envisage now configures the logger with a ``NullHandler`` to avoid spurios unconfigured logger warnings (#45). * Envisage no longer swallows exceptions in plugin startup (#50). * Various fixes to continuous integration configuration (#47, #60).
- Update to 4.4.0 * no changelog - Update source to pypi url.
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
- Added a note about being part of the Enthought Tool Suite (ETS).
- Update to 4.3.0 * no changelog
- Initial spec file