* Wed Apr 22 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.8.6:
- Support for MySQL utf8mb4 (@alexhayes).
- Fixing some Django deprecation warnings (Drew Hubl, @khakulov, @adonm).
- Versions passed through by reversion.post_revision_commit now contain a primary key (@joelarson).
- Added support for proxy models (@AgDude, @bourivouh).
- Allowing registration of models with django-reversion using custom signals (@ErwinJunge).
- Fixing some Django deprecation warnings (@skipp, @narrowfail).
- Fixing including legacy south migrations in PyPi package (@GeyseR).
- Provisional Django 1.7 support (@etianen).
- Multi-db and multi-manager support to management commands (@marekmalek).
- Added index on reversion.date_created (@rkojedzinszky).
- Minor bugfixes and documentation improvements (@coagulant).
- reversion.register() can now be used as a class decorator (@aquavitae).
- Danish translation (@Vandborg).
- Improvements to Travis CI integration (@thedrow).
- Simplified Chinese translation (@QuantumGhost).
- Minor bugfixes and documentation improvements (@marekmalek, @dhoffman34, @mauricioabreu, @mark0978).
- Slovak translation (@jbub).
- Deleting a user no longer deletes the associated revisions (@daaray).
- Improving handling of inline models in admin integration (@blueyed).
- Improving error messages for proxy model registration (@blueyed).
- Improvements to using migrations with custom user model (@aivins).
- Removing sys.exit() in deleterevisions management command, allowing it to be used internally by Django projects (@tongwang).
- Fixing some backwards-compatible admin deprecation warnings (Thomas Schreiber).
- Fixing tests if RevisionMiddleware is used as a decorator in the parent project (@jmoldow).
- Derived models, such as those generated by deferred querysets, now work.
* Thu Jan 23 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.8.0:
+ Django 1.6 compatibility (@niwibe & @meshy).
+ Removing type flag from Version model.
+ Using bulk_create to speed up revision creation.
+ Including docs in source distribution (@pquentin & @fladi).
+ Spanish translation (@alexander-ae).
+ Fixing edge-case bugs in revision middleware (@pricem & @oppianmatt).
- Improve package description
* Sat Sep 28 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.7.1
+ Bugfixes when using a custom User model.
+ Minor bugfixes.
- Use download url as source url
- Add documentation from tarball
* Wed Dec 12 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.6.5:
- Support for Django 1.4.3.
* Mon Oct 29 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 1.6.4:
- Support for Django 1.4.2.
* Thu Sep 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.6.3:
- Fixing issue with reverting models with unique constraints in
- Enforcing permissions in admin views.
* Tue Jul 31 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 1.6.2:
- Batch saving option in createinitialrevisions.
- Suppressing warning for Django 1.4.1.
- Aditional changes from 1.6.1:
- Swedish translation.
- Fixing formating for PyPi readme and license.
- Minor features and bugfixes.
* Tue Mar 27 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.6.0:
- Django 1.4 compatibility.
* Wed Oct 26 2011 email@example.com
- Update to 1.5.1:
- Sorry, no changelog atm.
* Mon Sep 05 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.5:
- Added in simplified low level API methods, and deprecated old
low level API methods.
- Added in support for multiple revision managers running in the
- Added in significant speedups for models with integer primary
- Added in cleanup improvements to patch generation helpers.
- Minor bug fixes.
* Wed Apr 27 2011 email@example.com
- Update to 1.4:
- Sorry, no changelog.
* Tue Apr 19 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regenerate spec file with py2pack.
* Mon Mar 07 2011 email@example.com
- Update to 1.3.3.
* Fri Oct 22 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.3.2.
* Mon May 31 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 1.3.1.
* Mon May 31 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.3;
- Spec file cleaned with spec-cleaner.
* Wed Mar 03 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 1.2.1.
* Tue Oct 13 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package (1.2) for openSUSE.
* Thu Feb 20 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 3.0.7:
* Packaging improvements (@michael-k).
* Removing deprecated usages of force_text (@Tenzer).
* Documentation fixes (@chicheng).
* Removing deprecated usages of ugettext_lazy (@François GUÉRIN).
* Slovenian translation (@Bor Plestenjak).
* Fri Dec 06 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix the requires on the Django as it really works with > 1.11 and
does not support python 2 anymore
* Thu Dec 05 2019 Martin Herkt <email@example.com>
- Update to 3.0.5:
* Improved performance of `get_deleted` for large datasets.
* Django 3.0 compatibility.
* Drops Django <= 1.11 compatibility.
* Fixed errors in manageement commands when
`django.contrib.admin` is not in `INSTALLED_APPS`.
* Wed May 22 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 3.0.4:
* Various dependency fixes
- Upstreamed 0000-Remove-django.contrib.admin-dependency.patch
* Sat May 04 2019 Martin Herkt <email@example.com>
- Add 0000-Remove-django.contrib.admin-dependency.patch
* Wed Apr 24 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Do not mess around with doc/lang subpackages, the docs are
all online and the lang split actually breaks as the lang part
is hard-required for the python to work in most cases
* Mon Mar 11 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Fix typo python2->python3
* Thu Jan 24 2019 Martin Herkt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 3.0.3:
* Improved performance of many reversion database queries using
* Added support for Django 2.1 `view` permission.
* Tue Nov 06 2018 Martin Herkt <email@example.com>
- Update to version 3.0.2:
* Removed squashed migrations, as they subtly messed up the
Django migrations framework
* Mon Oct 29 2018 Martin Herkt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 3.0.1:
* Added squashed migrations back in to allow older installations
* Fixed TypeError exception when accessing m2m_data attribute
from a field that points to Django?s User model
* Fri Jul 20 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.0.0:
* Breaking: 'Revision.commment' now contains the raw JSON change
message generated by django admin, rather than a string.
Accesing 'Revision.comment' directly is no longer recommended.
Instead, use 'Revision.get_comment()'.
* Breaking: django-reversion now uses '_base_manager' to
calculate deleted models, not '_default_manager'. This change
will only affect models that perform default filtering in their
* Added 'request_creates_revision' hook to 'RevisionMiddleware'
* Added 'revision_request_creates_revision' hook to
* Added '--meta' flag to './manage.py createrevisions'
* Fixed bug when reverting deleted nested inlines
* Added tests for django 2.1
* Mon May 28 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rewrite spec file to current conventions
* Build documentation
* lang packages
* Not running tests as these require configuring MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Update to version 2.0.13:
* Years worth of changes, including a breaking major version bump.
See CHANGELOG.rst in the package documentation path for details.