* Wed Apr 10 2019 Ond?ej Súkup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- added fix_tests.patch - better compactibility with django 2.2
* Wed Feb 27 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 2.1.0:
* Fixed a regression in FilterView introduced in 2.0. An empty QuerySet was incorrectly used whenever the FilterSet was unbound (i.e. when there were no GET parameters). The correct, pre-2.0 behaviour is now restored.
* A workaround was to set strict=False on the FilterSet. This is no longer necessary, so you may restore strict behaviour as desired.
* Added IsoDateTimeFromToRangeFilter. Allows From-To filtering using ISO-8601 formatted dates.
* Thu Nov 22 2018 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Avoid name repetition in summary.
* Thu Nov 22 2018 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to version 2.0.0:
* python 3.7 support
* dropped py2 support
* API changes
* Wed Dec 20 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.1.0
* Add Deprecations for 2.0 (#792)
* Improve IsoDateTimeField test clarity (#790)
* Fix form attr references in tests (#789)
* Simplify tox config, drop python 3.3 & django 1.8 (#787)
* Make get_filter_name a classmethod, allowing it to be overriden for each FilterClass (#775)
* Support active timezone (#750)
* Docs Typo: django_filters -> filters in docs (#773)
* Add Polish translations for some messages (#771)
* Remove support for Django 1.9 (EOL) (#752)
* Use required attribute from field when getting schema fields (#766)
* Prevent circular ImportError hiding for rest_framework sub-package (#741)
* Deprecate 'extra' field attrs on Filter (#734)
* Add SuffixedMultiWidget (#681)
* Fix null filtering for *Choice filters (#680)
* Use isort on imports (#761)
* Use urlencode from django.utils.http (#760)
* Remove OrderingFilter.help_text (#757)
* Update DRF test dependency to 3.6 (#747)
* Fri Sep 27 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.7
+ FEATURE: Added support for AutoField
+ FEATURE: There is a "distinct" flag to ensure that only unique rows are
+ FEATURE: Support descending ordering (slighty backwards incompatible)
+ FEATURE: Support "strict" querysets, ie wrong filter data returns no results
+ FIXED: Some translation strings were changed to be in line with admin
+ FIXED: Support for Django 1.7
- Refactor specfile
- Use download url as source
- Replace python-ditribute with python-setuptools BuildRequires
- Add documentation from tarball
- Add a head in specfile
* Wed Mar 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.5.3.
* Mon Nov 30 2009 email@example.com
- Update to 0.5.2;
- Building as noarch for openSUSE >= 11.2.
* Tue Aug 25 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.5.1.
* Tue Aug 18 2009 email@example.com
- Initial package (0.5.0) for openSUSE.