* Thu Feb 20 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 5.9.0:
* ckeditor update
* Tue Jan 07 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 5.8.0:
* CKEditor 4.13
* Mon Sep 16 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 5.7.1:
* Documentation improvements
* Allow non-string properties of user for CKEDITOR_RESTRICT_BY_USER
* Django 2.1 compatibility, minimal supported Django version is 1.11 LTS
* Option to set custom django file backend for CKEditor uploader app.
* Fix Django 1.8 - 1.10 regression
* Drop leftover support for Django older than 1.8
* Django 2.2 support
* Minor fixes to JS handling
* CKEditor 4.11.4
* Allow using settings to configure extra_plugins and external_plugin_resources
* Sat May 04 2019 Martin Herkt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Revive package, update to 5.4.0
* Django 2.0 compatibility
* Actually include the code which sets ``CKEDITOR_BASEPATH``.
* CKEditor 4.7.3
* CKEditor 4.7
* Fix storage problems by setting ``CKEDITOR_BASEPATH``
(hopefully for real this time)
* Documentation updates
* Added a ``CKEDITOR_RESTRICT_BY_DATE`` setting to add uploaded
files into folders containing the current date.
* Added a ``CKEDITOR_FILEICONS`` setting that allows overriding
the icons used by Gallerific.
* Added a ``CKEDITOR_FILENAME_GENERATOR`` setting which allows
specifying a callable which mangles the filename of uploaded
* Added ``THUMBNAIL_SIZE`` and ``IMAGE_QUALITY`` settings for the
Pillow image backend.
* Actually include static assets for ``ckeditor_uploader`` in the
* Removed ``CKEDITOR_JQUERY_URL`` and the jQuery dependency.
Dependencies are JSON.parse and document.querySelectorAll which
are supported in practically all used browsers these days.
* Fixed a bug where the CKEditor language was not set
individually for each request.
* Django 1.11 support
* Drop South migrations
* Fix storage problems by setting CKEDITOR_BASEPATH
* Fix CKEditor package static path
* Django 1.10 updates
* Development dependencies bump
* CKEditor 4.6.1
* Paste image support
* Fix for ManifestStaticFilesStorage
* Re-add missing additional CkEditor plugins
* Updated CkEditor to 4.5.10
* Django 1.10 compatibility changes
* Documentation updates
* Fix file/directory browsing and searching
* Editor width style fixes
* Added CKEDITOR_BROWSE_SHOW_DIRS
* Added CKEDITOR_ALLOW_NONIMAGE_FILES
* Python 2.6 compatibility fix
* Added template missing in the package
* Update Readme with backward-incompatible changes
* Moved file upload code to new Django application -
ckeditor_uploader. `RichTextField` doesn't use file upload
which have been moved to `RichTextUploadingField`.
File upload support have been moved to ckeditor_uploader.
The urls are in ckeditor_uploader.urls while for file uploading
widget you have to use RichTextUploadingField from
ckeditor_uploader.fields instead of RichTextField from
* Updated ckeditor to 4.5.3
* Added new plugins from ckeditor maintainers: adobeair, ajax,
autoembed, autogrow, autolink, bbcode, codesnippet,
codesnippetgeshi, devtools, divarea, docprops, embed,
embedbase, embedsemantic, filetools, iframedialog, image2,
language, lineutils, mathjax, menubutton, notification,
notificationaggregator, placeholder, sharedspace, sourcedialog,
stylesheetparser, tableresize, uicolor, uploadimage,
uploadwidget, widget, xml
* Add code quality configurations
* Add EditorConfig configuration file
* Refactored code to be in compliance with PEP8
* Fixed unbound variable in non-image file upload
* Updated ckeditor to 4.5.1
usage causing problems with some storages
* Allow non-image files to be upload (the upload widget expects
images so the user experience isn't best at the moment)
* Few refactors and fixes to selenium tests
* Python 3 compatibility fixes
* Get static files paths in a proper way
* Fix Django 1.7 deprecation warning
* More examples in readme
* Allow only POST requests on upload view.
* Exclude hidden files from image browser
* Prevent caching of image browser view
* Use lazy JSON encoder to support i18n in CKEditor settings.
* Misc documentation updates
* Check for jQuery presence correctly
* Update to CKEditor 4.4.6
* Make upload/browse views be staff_member_required by default
(can be overridden)
* Fix ckeditor initialisation code breaking with other jQuery
* Support grappelli inline form widgets.
* Remove odd left margin from widget template.
* Allow running selenium tests with chromium.
* Post merge package name fix in Readme
* Update CKEditor to 4.4.4 full package - for all plugins and
static files you may need
* Fixes for inline editor
* Editor initialisation uses jQuery. You need to specify
CKEDITOR_JQUERY_URL for it to work.
* Update CKEditor to 4.4.1
* Django 1.7 compatibility fix
* Update CKEditor to 4.3.3
* Fix slugifying to empty filename if only bad characters given
in filename. Use random string as fallback.
* Don't use IMG tags for non image files in ckeditor file browser
* Remove non-existing image reference from CSS files that broke
* Misc fixes
4.2.5 / 4.2.6
* Fix static files installation - switch from distutils to
* Added new demo application with selenium integration test
* tox setup for Python 3.3 and 2.7 testing
* Extracted image processing to backends.
PIL/Pillow is optional now. Other backends can be added.
* Fixed a bug with thumbnail generation
* Python 3.3 compatibility
* All uploaded files are slugified by default
(New settings CKEDITOR_SLUGIFY_FILENAME)
* Upload file when editing a link (<a href>) now works properly
* Python 3.3 compatibility in widgets.py
* Include CKEditor version 4.2.1.
* Support Django 1.6
* Fri Sep 27 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 4.0.2
+ Include CKEditor version 4.0.2
- Add documentation from tarball
- Use source url as source
- Replace python-distribute with python-setuptools BuildRequires
* Sun Apr 22 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.6.2:
- Include CKEditor version 3.6.2.
- Initial work on Django aligned theme.
- Fix schema slash removal issue on media url generation.
Thanks mwcz <https://github.com/mwcz>
- Added compatibility for South. Thanks `3point2
- Prevented settings from leaking between widget instances.
Thanks `3point2 <https://github.com/3point2>`
- Fixed config_name conflict when verbose_name is used as first
positional argument for a field. Thanks `3point2
- Refactored views to allow use of file walking with local paths.
Thanks `3point2 <https://github.com/3point2>`_
- Added command to generate thumbnails. Thanks `3point2
- Migrated from using media to static file management.
- Reworked spec file.
* Thu Dec 09 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 0.0.9.
* Wed Oct 13 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.0.8.
* Wed Oct 13 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 0.0.7.
* Sun Oct 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.0.6;
- Bzip2 source file.
* Tue Jun 29 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 0.0.5.
* Wed Jun 23 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.0.4.
* Sun May 30 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 0.0.2.
* Sat May 29 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package (0.0.1) for openSUSE.