* Wed Jan 17 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated copyright year
- updated to version 4.2.1:
* Fixed a regression breaking IPython reported by
- changes from version 4.2.0 :
* Added a facility to define families of decorators (aka decorators
with arguments) as requested by several users. Accepted a pylint
patch by David Allouche.
* Wed Aug 09 2017 email@example.com
- update to 4.1.2:
* Made it possible to define decorators converting coroutines into regular
* Changed the documentation build system to sphinx and uploaded the docs
* Support for Python 3.5 coroutines defined with `async def`, thanks to
Victor-Nicolae Savu who raised the issue of `iscoroutinefunction` not
giving the right answer for coroutines decorated with the decorator module.
* Wed Apr 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix source url
* Sat Apr 01 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 4.0.11
* Small improvements to the documentation and tested with Python 3.6
- Update to 4.0.10
* Improved the documentation thanks to Tony Goodchild (zearin) who also
provided a much better CSS than the one I was using.
- Update to 4.0.9
* Same as 4.0.7 and 4.0.8, re-uploaded due to issues on PyPI.
- Update to 4.0.7
* Switched to a new changelog format (the one in http://keepachangelog.com/)
since it was contributed by Alexander Artemenko. Re-added a newline to support
old version of Python, as requested by [azjps](https://github.com/azjps).
- Update to 4.0.6
* Removed a file x.py accidentally entered in the tarball.
- Update to 4.0.5
* Documented a quirk signaled by David Goldstein when writing decorators
for functions with keyword arguments. Avoided copying the globals,
as signaled by Benjamin Peterson.
- Update to 4.0.4
* Included a patch from Zev Benjamin: now decorated functions play well
- Update to 4.0.3
* Added a warning about the memoize example, as requested by Robert
- Update to 4.0.2
* docs/README.rst was not included in MANIFEST.in by accident,
thus breaking the source installation.
- Update to 4.0.1
* Added docs directory and upload_docs command. Fixed bug with
`__qualname__`, reported by Lucian Petrut.
- Update to 4.0.0
* Removed the need for 2to3 by dropping the support for Python 2.5.
* Added a MANIFEST.in file and produced a proper wheel. Improved
the integration with setuptools so that `python setup.py test` works.
* Reworked the documentation and introduced `decorator.decorated`.
* Removed any dependence from `inspect.getargspec`, which is deprecated
in Python 3.5, as signaled by Ralf Gommers.
* Fixed `contextmanager` to work with Python 3.5.
* Copied the `__qualname__` attribute, as requested by Frazer McLean.
* Added a `dispatch_on` facility to implement generic functions.
- Implement single-spec version.
* Sat May 02 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.4.2:
* Same as 3.4.1, re-uploaded to PyPI
- additional changes from version 3.4.1:
* Ported the repository from GoogleCode to GitHub and added
Travis CI support
* Tests are executed with the new command `python test.py -v`
* setuptools is now mandatory in Python 3
* The suggested installation tool is `pip`, not `easy_install`
* Supported IronPython and other Python implementations without
sys._getframe, as requested by Doug Blank
- remove python-nose from BuildRequires, unneeded
- replace README.txt with README.rst: changed upstream
* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Tue Jun 25 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 3.4.0:
* Added the ability to use classes and generic callables as callers and
implemented a signature-preserving contexmanager decorator. Fixed a bug
with the signature f(**kw) in Python 3 and fixed a couple of doctests
broken by Python 3.3, both issues pointed out by Dominic Sacré (18/10/2012)
* Wed May 23 2012 email@example.com
- update to version 3.3.3
- minor spec improvement
- python3 package added
* Tue Nov 29 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: BSD-2-Clause
* Thu Nov 24 2011 email@example.com
- Update to upstream tarball, no code changes
* Mon Sep 26 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add python-distribute (setuptools) BuildRequires, seemed to got lost
* Thu Sep 01 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.3.2
- Added proper changes file
* Thu Jan 07 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.3.0
* Mon Aug 10 2009 email@example.com
- Update to 3.0.1
* Tue Dec 02 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release