- Fix tests
- Run spec-cleaner on the SPEC file. - Fix SPEC file to work according to the latest standards - Failed to make tests working.
- singlespec auto-conversion
- Fix build (boo#985412): * Use --record-rpm instead of --record for listing files installed with setup.py * Fix ConcurrentLogHandler-0.9.1-testpath.patch: py files were not installed.
- Update to version 0.9.1 + Bug fixes - LP Bug 1199332 and LP Bug 1199333 + More gracefully handle out of disk space scenarios. Prevent release() from throwing an exception + Handle logging.shutdown() in Python 2.7+. Close the lock file stream via close() - Changes between 0.9.0 and 0.8.6 + Now requires Python 2.6+ + Revamp file opening/closing and file-locking internals + Add the 'delay' parameter (delayed log file opening) to better match the core logging functionality in more recent version of Python. + For anyone still using Python 2.3-2.5, please use the latest 0.8.x release - Changes between 0.8.6 and 0.8.5 + Fix a small packaging bug from the 0.8.5 release. + Updated stresstest.py to always use the correct python version when launching sub-processes instead of the system's default "python" - Changes between 0.8.5 and 0.8.4 + Bugs resolved Red Hat Bug #858912 and Python Bug #15960 + Updated ez_setup.py to 0.7.7 + Updated portalocker to 0.3 + Initial Python 3 support + Fixed minor spelling mistakes - Rebase specfile - Rebase ConcurrentLogHandler-0.8.4-testpath.patch to work with upstream changes
- Initial Package, Version 0.8.4