* Wed Aug 29 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raise pytest requirement based on setup.py
* Wed Oct 25 2017 email@example.com
* update copyright year
- update to version 3.1.4:
* Fixed compilation with mingw and on illumos.
* Sat May 06 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't provide python2-py-bcrypt, singlespec packages should use
* Sun Apr 30 2017 email@example.com
- Say which crypt methods this module actually supports.
* Sun Apr 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.1.3
* Fixed a compilation issue on Solaris.
* Added a warning when using too few rounds with kdf.
- Update to version 3.1.2
* Fixed a compile issue affecting big endian platforms.
* Fixed invalid escape sequence warnings on Python 3.6.
* Fixed building in non-UTF8 environments on Python 2.
- Provides/Obsoletes "python-py-bcrypt" exactly.
- Change Summary/Description. Apparently "bcrypt is not "modern",
* Thu Apr 27 2017 email@example.com
- Fix license.
* Tue Apr 25 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Provides/Obsoletes py-bcrypt.
This package is intended as a drop-in replacement for py-bcrypt
* Mon Apr 17 2017 email@example.com
- changes for singlespec
* Wed Oct 05 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- require the cffi version it was built against
* Thu Sep 29 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.1.1
* Resolved a UserWarning when used with cffi 1.8.3.
* Thu Sep 15 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build with "-fno-strict-aliasing"
* Sun Sep 11 2016 email@example.com
- initial package, version 3.1.0