* Mon Feb 12 2018 email@example.com
- Sort out a bit with spec-cleaner and remove all the sle11
* Thu Aug 24 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- singlespec auto-conversion
* Sun Dec 13 2015 email@example.com
- New upstream release 0.5.0
* Make syntax-compatible with both Python 3 and 2.
* Remove the libpython hack.
* Make tests syntax compatible with both Python 3 and 2.
* Make test failures more verbose.
* Improve error messages.
* Fix exception tests.
* Convert unicode at the C boundary.
* Add Python 3.3 to CI, and disallow failures.
* Add Travis CI settings
* Allow failures for python 3.2
* Add text_store to the API
* Add text_retrieve to the API
* Add rename to the API
* Add transform to the API
* Add label to the API
* Use the packages from the augeas-dev PPA
* Warning: the 'name' parameter in add_transform is deprecated
* Mon Dec 09 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed BuildArch to noarch for suse-version >= 1140
- Cleaned up spec file
* Wed Dec 04 2013 email@example.com
- Added 'Requires: augeas-lenses'
* we'd always want to have lenses installed
- Do not BuildRequire augeas-lenses and do not %check, if we are on suse_version >= 1140
- Do not %check unless suse_version >= 1210
* Thu Jul 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install AUTHORS, COPYING, README.txt in %doc
- Re-enable checks (not broken anymore)
* Wed Jan 23 2013 email@example.com
- New upstream release 0.4.1
* Allow "None" as value for set()
* Add span API call to match C API
* Make unit tests more quiet
* Work around RHEL6 on Power issue.
* test: make sure local augeas.py is used
- New format for license tag (spdx.org)
- Dropped bnc-722317.patch (included in upstream package)
* Thu Mar 15 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix patch line in spec file (missing number)
* Thu Oct 13 2011 email@example.com
- fix known segfault due to ctypes converting void* to int on
non-x86 architectures using patch at
* Fri Jun 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial package 0.4.0, as requested in fate#311720