- Update to 2.1.5 * Properly clean up the file handle when a backend fails to decode a file. * Fix parsing of "N.M" channel counts in the FFmpeg backend. * Avoid a crash in the raw backend when a file uses an unsupported number of bits per sample (namely, 24-bit samples in Python < 3.4). * Add a __version__ value to the package.
- Trim author list and redundant license info. Improve summary.
- Use singlespec macros
- Initial package release 2.1.4 Fix a bug in the FFmpeg backend where, after closing a file, the program's standard input stream would be "broken" and wouldn't receive any input. 2.1.3 Avoid some warnings in the GStreamer backend when using modern versions of GLib. We now require at least GLib 2.32. 2.1.2 Fix a file descriptor leak when opening and closing many files using GStreamer. 2.1.1 Just fix ReST formatting in the README. 2.1.0 The FFmpeg backend can now also use Libav's ``avconv`` command. Fix a warning by requiring GStreamer >= 1.0. Fix some Python 3 crashes with the new GStreamer backend (thanks to @xix-xeaon). 2.0.0 The GStreamer backend now uses GStreamer 1.x via the new gobject-introspection API (and is compatible with Python 3). 1.2.2 When running FFmpeg on Windows, disable its crash dialog. Thanks to jcsaaddupuy. 1.2.1 Fix an unhandled exception when opening non-raw audio files (thanks to aostanin). Fix Python 3 compatibility for the raw-file backend. 1.2.0 Add support for FFmpeg on Windows (thanks to Jean-Christophe Saad-Dupuy). 1.1.0 Add support for Sun/NeXT `Au files`_ via the standard-library ``sunau`` module (thanks to Dan Ellis). 1.0.3 Use the rawread (standard-library) backend for .wav files. 1.0.2 Send SIGKILL, not SIGTERM, to ffmpeg processes to avoid occasional hangs. 1.0.1 When GStreamer fails to report a duration, raise an exception instead of silently setting the duration field to None.
- version update to 2.1.8 * Fix an unhandled ``OSError`` when FFmpeg is not installed. * Properly close some filehandles in the FFmpeg backend (thanks to @RyanMarcus and @ssssam). * The maddec backend now always produces bytes objects, like the other backends (thanks to @ssssam). * Resolve an audio data memory leak in the GStreamer backend (thanks again to @ssssam). * You can now optionally specify which specific backends ``audio_open`` should try (thanks once again to @ssssam). - deleted patches - 0001-maddec-Ensure-that-the-audio-blocks-are-of-type-bytes.patch (upstreamed) - deleted sources - LICENSE (not needed)
- Add 0001-maddec-Ensure-that-the-audio-blocks-are-of-type-bytes.patch to ensure audio blocks are always of type bytes (and not sometimes bytearray when using maddec).
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
- Update to 2.1.6 * Fix a "no such process" crash in the FFmpeg backend on Windows Subsystem for Linux (thanks to @llamasoft). * Avoid suppressing SIGINT in the GStreamer backend on older versions of PyGObject (thanks to @lazka). - Recommend dependencies needed for full functionality. - Include license file