- Update to 3.0.1: * More aggressive typing (#48) - Run tests
- Include in SLE-15 (bsc#1176785, jsc#ECO-3105, jsc#PM-2352)
- update to 3.0.0: * Drop Python 3.4, the minimal supported version is Python 3.5.3 * Provide type annotations
- rename package to python-async_timeout to match pypi name - update to 2.0.1: * Fix ``PendingDeprecationWarning`` on Python 3.7 (#33)
- Update to version 2.0.0 * Changed timeout <= 0 behaviour + Backward incompatibility change, prior this version 0 was shortcut for None + when timeout <= 0 TimeoutError raised faster
- Update to version 1.4.0 * Implement `remaining` property (#20) + If timeout is not started yet or started unconstrained: `remaining` is `None` + If timeout is expired: `remaining` is `0.0` + All others: roughly amount of time before `TimeoutError` is triggered
- Fix building - Remove skip_python3 for python < 3.4, the package already requires python >= 3.4.
- initial package