- Fix %check on Leap 15.2
- Update to 2.2: * Fix for bug #48. As per the bug report the angle to adjust for the effect of elevation should have been θ (not α). * The sun functions can now also be passed the timezone as a string. Previously only a pytz timezone was accepted.
- Do not install doc and test folders to sitelib
- version update to 2.1 * v2.0 - Python 3 only * Fix for documentation on PyPi * Added python to code-block directives * Fix for bug #44
- Update to python-astral 1.6: * Added api_key parameter to GoogleGeocoder init method. - Add LICENSE file from upstream's git.
- update to version 1.5 * dawn_utc, sunrise_utc, sunset_utc and dusk_utc now only raise AstralError for a math domain exception all other exceptions are passed through. * moon_phase now takes another parameter if the type to return either int (the default) or float
- Update to version 1.4 - Converted to single-spec
- First public release 1.3.4 on OBS
- Update to 1.10.1: * Keywords arguments to Astral init are now passed to the geocoder * Added method to AstralGeocoder to add locations to the database * Version 1.9 broke the sun_utc method. Sun UTC calculation passed incorrect parameter * Corrected version number in module source code * Sun calculations now take into account the elevation of the location * Added command line interface to return sun information as json - Run tests
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
- Make package buildable on Leap 42.* (SLE 12.*) as well.
- update to version 1.7.1 * Requests is now only needed when using GoogleGeocoder * GoogleGeocoder now requires the `api_key` parameter to be passed to the constructor
- update to version 1.6.1 * minor fixes