* Sun Jan 05 2020 Arun Persaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* update copyright year
- update to version 0.15.5:
* [WARN] Python 2 reached EOL on 2020-01-01. arrow will drop support
for Python 2 in a future release to be decided (see #739).
* [NEW] Added bounds parameter to span_range, interval and span
methods. This allows you to include or exclude the start and end
* [NEW] arrow.get() can now create arrow objects from a timestamp
with a timezone, for example:
>>> arrow.get(1367900664, tzinfo=tz.gettz('US/Pacific'))
* [NEW] humanize can now combine multiple levels of granularity, for
>>> later140 = arrow.utcnow().shift(seconds=+8400)
'in 139 minutes'
>>> later140.humanize(granularity=["hour", "minute"])
'in 2 hours and 19 minutes'
* [NEW] Added Hong Kong locale (zh_hk).
* [NEW] Added humanize week granularity translation for Dutch.
* [NEW] Numbers are now displayed when using the seconds granularity
* [CHANGE] range now supports both the singular and plural forms of
the frames argument (e.g. day and days).
* [FIX] Improved parsing of strings that contain punctuation.
* [FIX] Improved behaviour of humanize when singular seconds are
* Sat Dec 14 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Use _multibuild for tests to reduce the build dependencies
and simplify bootstrap for e.g. rpmlint.
* Sat Nov 09 2019 Arun Persaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to version 0.15.4:
* [FIX] Fixed an issue that caused package installs to fail on Conda
- changes from version 0.15.3:
* [NEW] factory.get() can now create arrow objects from a ISO
calendar tuple, for example:
>>> arrow.get((2013, 18, 7))
* [NEW] Added a new token x to allow parsing of integer timestamps
with milliseconds and microseconds.
* [NEW] Formatting now supports escaping of characters using the
same syntax as parsing, for example:
>>> arw = arrow.now()
>>> fmt = "YYYY-MM-DD h [h] m"
'2019-11-02 3 h 32'
* [NEW] Added humanize week granularity translations for Chinese,
Spanish and Vietnamese.
* [CHANGE] Added ParserError to module exports.
* [FIX] Added support for midnight at end of day. See #703 for
* [INTERNAL] Created Travis build for macOS.
* [INTERNAL] Test parsing and formatting against full timezone
* Tue Sep 17 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.15.2:
* [NEW] Added humanize week granularity translations for Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese.
* [NEW] Embedded changelog within docs and added release dates to versions.
* [FIX] Fixed a bug that caused test failures on Windows only, see #668 for details.
* Fri Sep 13 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.15.1:
* Too many changes to enumerate, see CHANGELOG.rst
* Sun Aug 04 2019 Arun Persaud <email@example.com>
- update to version 0.14.4:
* [FIX] Fixed a regression in 0.14.3 that prevented a tzinfo
argument of type string to be passed to the get()
function. Functionality such as arrow.get("2019072807",
"YYYYMMDDHH", tzinfo="UTC") should work as normal again.
* [CHANGE] Moved backports.functools_lru_cache dependency from
extra_requires to install_requires for Python 2.7 installs to fix
* Sun Jul 28 2019 Arun Persaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to version 0.14.3:
* [NEW] Added full support for Python 3.8.
* [CHANGE] Added warnings for upcoming factory.get() parsing changes
in 0.15.0. Please see
https://github.com/crsmithdev/arrow/issues/612 for full details.
* [FIX] Extensive refactor and update of documentation.
* [FIX] factory.get() can now construct from kwargs.
* [FIX] Added meridians to Spanish Locale.
* Sat Jun 08 2019 Arun Persaud <email@example.com>
- update to version 0.14.2:
* [CHANGE] Travis CI builds now use tox to lint and run tests.
* [FIX] Fixed UnicodeDecodeError on certain locales (#600).
- changes from version 0.14.1:
* [FIX] Fixed "ImportError: No module named 'dateutil'" (#598).
- changes from version 0.14.0:
* [NEW] Added provisional support for Python 3.8.
* [CHANGE] Removed support for EOL Python 3.4.
* [FIX] Updated setup.py with modern Python standards.
* [FIX] Upgraded dependencies to latest versions.
* [FIX] Enabled flake8 and black on travis builds.
* [FIX] Formatted code using black and isort.
- changes from version 0.13.2:
* [NEW] Add is_between method.
* [FIX] Improved humanize behaviour for near zero durations (#416).
* [FIX] Correct humanize behaviour with future days (#541).
* [FIX] Documentation updates.
* [FIX] Improvements to German Locale.
* Wed Mar 06 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.13.1:
* Support for python3.7
- Remove merged patch arrow-py37.patch
* Tue Jan 22 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Add patch to work with python 3.7:
* Sun Jan 20 2019 Arun Persaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* update copyright year
* be more specific in %files section
* require pytz
- update to version 0.13.0:
* [NEW] Added support for Python 3.6.
* [CHANGE] Drop support for Python 2.6/3.3.
* [CHANGE] Return generator instead of list for Arrow.range(),
Arrow.span_range() and Arrow.interval().
* [FIX] Make arrow.get() work with str & tzinfo combo.
* [FIX] Make sure special RegEx characters are escaped in format
* [NEW] Added support for ZZZ when formatting.
* [FIX] Stop using datetime.utcnow() in internals, use
* [FIX] Return NotImplemented instead of TypeError in arrow math
* [NEW] Added Estonian Locale.
* [FIX] Small fixes to Greek locale.
* [FIX] TagalogLocale improvements.
* [FIX] Added test requirements to setup.
* [FIX] Improve docs for get, now and utcnow methods.
* [FIX] Correct typo in depreciation warning.
* Tue Dec 04 2018 Matej Cepl <email@example.com>
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
* Tue Feb 20 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
* also require python-backports.functools_lru_cache during
* Sat Feb 17 2018 email@example.com
* update copyright year
* require python-backports.functools_lru_cache for python2
- update to version 0.12.1:
* Allow wheels to determine the required dependencies
* Makes the only_distance paramter value equivalent to value given
to function when granularity paramter is also provided by user
- changes from version 0.12.0:
* [FIX] Compatibility fix for Python 2.x
- changes from version 0.11.0:
* [FIX] Fix grammar of ArabicLocale
* [NEW] Add Nepali Locale
* [FIX] Fix month name + rename AustriaLocale -> AustrianLocale
* [FIX] Fix typo in Basque Locale
* [FIX] Fix grammar in PortugueseBrazilian locale
* [FIX] Remove pip --user-mirrors flag
* [NEW] Add Indonesian Locale
* Sat Jul 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.10.0 (see HISTORY.md)
- Converted to singlespec
* Fri Feb 26 2016 email@example.com
- Require python-python-dateutil. package was renamed
* Wed Aug 06 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial version