- Fix build without python2
- update to 19.2.0 * Python 3.4 is not supported anymore. * The dependency on enum34 is now protected using a PEP 508 marker.
- Skip test that randomly fails in obs test_argument_ranges
- Provide argon2_cffi namespace too
- Update to v19.1.0 * Vendoring Argon2 @ 670229c * Added support for Argon2 v1.2 hashes in argon2.extract_parameters() - from 18.3.0 * Vendoring Argon2 @ 670229c * argon2.PasswordHasher's hash type is now configurable - from 18.2.0 * Vendoring Argon2 @ 670229c * The hash type for ``argon2.PasswordHasher`` is Argon2\ **id** now. This decision has been made based on the recommendations in the latest Argon2 RFC draft * To make the change of hash type backward compatible, argon2.PasswordHasher.verify() now determines the type of the hash and verifies it accordingly * Some of the hash parameters have been made stricter to be closer to said recommendations. The current goal for a hash verification times is around 50ms * To allow for bespoke decisions about upgrading Argon2 parameters, it's now possible to extract them from a hash via argon2.extract_parameters() * Additionally argon2.PasswordHasher now has a check_needs_rehash() method that allows to verify whether a hash has been created with the instance's parameters or whether it should be rehashed
- Ensure neutrality of description.
- Do not use bundled argon2
- Initial package for v18.1.0, used by Django