* Wed Aug 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use pypi download URL and source
- Misc auto-conversion cleanups
* Thu Aug 24 2017 email@example.com
- singlespec auto-conversion
* Thu Oct 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Wed Jul 03 2013 email@example.com
- Add LICENSE to %doc section
* Wed Aug 15 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- python3 package added
- spec improved (files section)
* Fri Jun 22 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 0.3.3:
* Fixed bug in buffer object support related to differences between
stringIO and cStringIO
- Aditional changes from 0.3.2:
* Added support for buffer objects
* Sat Mar 10 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use upstream tarball
- Simplify macro usage
- Buildrequire python-distribute instead of setuptools
* Wed Dec 28 2011 email@example.com
- Standard in spec file.
* Fri Dec 09 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix license to be in spdx.org format
* Sat Mar 26 2011 email@example.com
- Add CHANGELOG and README file as documentation.
* Tue Mar 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.3.1:
* Added deprecation warning for cjson and made it the least preferred
implementation. See: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-cjson/1.0.5
- Regenerates spec file with py2pack.
* Sat Dec 04 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 0.3:
* Added support for python3
* Fri Sep 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.2.5;
- Spec file cleaned with spec-cleaner.
* Thu Jan 28 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 0.2.3.
* Sat Sep 26 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.2.2;
- Building as noarch for openSUSE >= 11.2.
* Tue Sep 22 2009 email@example.com
- Initial package (0.2.1) for openSUSE.