* Wed Jan 10 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix building on pre Factory distros by not running test suite
(which fails due to old sasl)
* Tue Nov 14 2017 email@example.com
- fix build by adding sasl as BuildRequires
* Sun Oct 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
* added fdupes
- update to version 2.2.2:
* Sending empty messages no longer hangs. Instead an empty message
is sent correctly.(addresses #151) Fix contributed by **Christian
* Fixed compatibility issues in UTF-8 encoding behavior between
Py2/Py3 (#164) Fix contributed by **Tyler James Harden**
- changes from version 2.2.1:
* Fix implicit conversion from bytes to string on the connection
object. (Issue #155) This issue has caused Celery to crash on
connection to RabbitMQ. Fix contributed by **Omer Katz**
- changes from version 2.2.0:
* Fix random delays in task execution. This is a bug that caused
performance issues due to polling timeouts that occur when
receiving incomplete AMQP frames. (Issues #3978 #3737 #3814) Fix
contributed by **Robert Kopaczewski**
* Calling "conn.collect()" multiple times will no longer raise an
"AttributeError" when no channels exist. Fix contributed by
* *Gord Chung**
* Fix compatibility code for Python 2.7.6. Fix contributed by
* *Jonathan Schuff**
* When running in Windows, py-amqp will no longer use the
unsupported TCP option TCP_MAXSEG. Fix contributed by **Tony
* Added support for setting the SNI hostname header. The SSL
protocol version is now set to SSLv23 Contributed by **Dhananjay
* Authentication mechanisms were refactored to be more
modular. GSSAPI authentication is now supported. Contributed by
* *Alexander Dutton**
* Do not reconnect on collect. Fix contributed by **Gord Chung**
* Wed Mar 15 2017 email@example.com
- update to 2.1.4:
- Removes byte string comparison warnings when running under ``python -b``.
- Linux version parsing broke when the version included a '+' character
- Now sets default TCP settings for platforms that support them (e.g. Linux).
- Fixes compatibility with Python 2.7.5 and below (Issue #107).
- Linux: Now sets the :data:`~socket.TCP_USER_TIMEOUT` flag if available
for better failed connection detection.
- Python compatibility: Fixed compatibility when using the python ``-b`` flag.
- Frame writer: Account for overhead when calculating frame size.
- Frame writer: Account for overhead when calculating frame size.
- Datetimes in method frame arguments are now handled properly.
- Fixed compatibility with Python <= 2.7.6
- Frame_writer is no longer a generator, which should solve
a rare "generator already executing" error (Issue #103).
- SSLTransport: Fixed crash "no attribute sslopts" when ``ssl=True``
- Fixed incompatible argument spec for ``Connection.Close`` (Issue #45).
This caused the RabbitMQ server to raise an exception (INTERNAL ERROR).
- Transport: No longer implements `__del__` to make sure gc can collect
- Python 3: Installation requirements ended up being a generator
and crashed setup.py.
- Python <= 2.7.7: struct.pack arguments cannot be unicode
- Python 3.4: Fixed use of `bytes % int`.
- Connection/Transport: Fixed handling of default port.
- Adds backward compatibility layer for the 1.4 API.
- Fixes kombu 3.0/celery 3.1 compatibility (Issue #88).
- Fixed compatibility with Python 2.7.3 (Issue #85)
- Fixed bug where calling drain_events() with a timeout of 0 would actually
block until a frame is received.
- Documentation moved to http://amqp.readthedocs.io (Issue #89).
- No longer supports Python 2.6
- You must now call Connection.connect() to establish the connection.
- Library rewritten to anticipate async changes.
- Connection now exposes underlying socket options.
- Additional logging for heartbeats.
- SSL: Fixes issue with remote connection hanging
- SSL: ``ssl`` dict argument now supports the ``check_hostname`` key
- Drop tune-keepalive-intervals.diff?. Similar solution applied upstream
- Drop amqp-drop-sphinxcontrib-issuetracker-dependency.patch. No longer
- Switch to singlespec approach
- Drop doc build
* Wed Jan 13 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.9:
* Fix compatibility with Linux/OS X instances where the
``ctypes`` module does not exist
- Changes from 1.4.8:
* ``abstract_channel.wait`` now accepts a float `timeout`
parameter expressed in seconds
* Thu Dec 10 2015 email@example.com
- remove build date from documentation
* Mon Oct 05 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add uniittest2 to BuildRequires for Python 2.6
* Sun Oct 04 2015 email@example.com
- update to 1.4.7:
* Fixed libSystem error on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
* ``channel.basic_publish`` now raises :exc:`amqp.exceptions.NotConfirmed` on
* AMQP timestamps received are now converted from GMT instead of local time
* Wheel package installation now supported by both Python 2 and Python3.
- Add python-mock as BuildRequires. Needed for tests
* Thu Aug 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: LGPL-2.1+
LGPL includes "or later"
* Thu Jan 29 2015 email@example.com
- replace set_socket_TCP_KEEPALIVE_and_TCP_USER_TIMEOUT.patch
with tune-keepalive-intervals.diff (bnc#902207)
* Mon Sep 15 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.4.6:
* Now keeps buffer when socket times out.
* Adds ``Connection.Transport`` attribute that can be used to specify
a different transport implementation.
* Mon May 05 2014 email@example.com
- update to 1.4.5:
- Can now deserialize more AMQP types.
- SSL: Workaround for Python SSL bug.
- ``Transport.__del_`` now handles errors occurring at late interpreter
shutdown (Issue #36).
- SSL transport accidentally disconnected after read timeout.
* Thu Mar 06 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add amqp-drop-sphinxcontrib-issuetracker-dependency.patch: Avoid
unnesseary build-time dependencies.
* Thu Feb 20 2014 email@example.com
- update to 1.4.3:
- Fixed bug where more data was requested from the socket
than was actually needed.
- Heartbeat negotiation would use heartbeat value from server even
if heartbeat disabled (Issue #31).
* Tue Jan 21 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.4.1:
- Fixed error occurring when heartbeats disabled.
* Tue Jan 14 2014 email@example.com
- update to 1.4.0:
- Heartbeat implementation improved (Issue #6).
- NoneType is now supported in tables and arrays.
- SSLTransport: Now handles ``ENOENT``.
* Sun Dec 01 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.3.3:
- SSLTransport: Now keeps read buffer if an exception is raised
- Message.channel is now a channel object (not the channel id)
- Now sets ``Message.channel`` on delivery
- New option to wait for publish confirmations
- ``queue_declare`` now returns named tuple of type
- Contents of ``Channel.returned_messages`` is now named tuples.
- Sockets now set to close on exec using the ``FD_CLOEXEC`` flag
* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Tue Apr 30 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run testsuite
* Mon Feb 11 2013 email@example.com
- Add Python3 support
- Build HTML documentation
- Install LICENSE, README.rst