* Wed Dec 13 2017 email@example.com
- Convert to singlespec (currently just python2)
- REname package to follow python naming conventions
* Thu Jun 14 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spec file cleanups
* Thu Jun 14 2012 email@example.com
- license update: Apache-2.0
License.txt expressly gives the choice to declare Apache-2.0 as the
license of the package
* Wed Jan 12 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- correct upstream URL, expanded changelog
* Wed Nov 03 2010 email@example.com
- update to version 0.9.9
* C++ struct declarations, 'new' operator, and del for C++ delete.
* Disabled size check for cimported types because it was generating too
many false positives in the field.
* Added __fastcall calling convention. Also no longer assuming that an
unspecified calling convention is the same as __cdecl.
* Operations between signed and unsigned ints of the same size now have
an unsigned result.
* Py_ssize_t now ranked between long and long long.
* Declaration of __new__ in an extension type is now an error, in
preparation for introducing new semantics.
* Added size_t type, and made sizeof() return it.
* When casting the result of a function call to a Python type, the
function could be called twice.
* __Pyx_GetException was not taking account of the fact that the traceback
could be NULL.
* sizeof(module.typename) did not work.
* Mon Oct 18 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't put buildtime at the top of generated files
* Tue Feb 17 2009 email@example.com
- use bzip2 rather than gzip
* Tue Feb 17 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version 0.9.8.5
* consistency with the way automatic conversions are done
* Support for string and tuple exceptions dropped.
* Calls to many of the builtin functions are now compiled as
direct calls to Python/C API routines.
* Augmented assignment operators (+=, etc.) are now supported.
* Dependency files are only created when compiling with
timestamp checking or recursion enabled.
* Lots more features, enhancements and bug fixes, full list at
- drop all patches
* Thu Mar 01 2007 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.9.5.1a
- drop patch pyrex-python-2.5.patch
* Wed Nov 15 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add patch pyrex-python-2.5.patch: make Pyrex run properly on
Python 2.5 (patch by Stefan Behnel)
- fixes b.n.c #221342
* Tue Aug 01 2006 email@example.com
- add patch pyrex-initialize-lineno-thoenig-01.patch to avoid
creation of C code which uses uninitialized variables
* Thu Jul 27 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new version: new upstream version 0.9.4.1
- drop pyrex-try_finally-thoenig-01.patch
- closes b.n.c #194372
* Tue Feb 28 2006 email@example.com
- updated to reflect python changes due to #149809
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Sat Dec 17 2005 email@example.com
- new version: new upstream version 0.9.3.1
- added patch:
* pyrex-try_finally-thoenig-01.patch: fix Pyrex compiler to
initialize local variables for try, finally structures
- removed patch:
* Fri Jul 01 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- gcc4 patch from RH
* Wed Nov 24 2004 email@example.com
- use just distutils and no other magic
* Wed Nov 24 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- changed '%define python_site' due to new python-version
* Thu Nov 04 2004 email@example.com
- initial rpm for suse