- Update to 0.9.14: * Include tests dir in release pack * Fix responed data type error * Fix exception when trying to list directory over WebDAV * Don't send Content-Type header twice * Fix python2 support * Don't decode binary data on put - Drop merged patch python2.patch
- Add patch to work properly with py2: * python2.patch
- Update to 0.9.12: * No upstream chagelog provided - Remove merged fix_python2_urllib.patch - Sort with spec-cleaner
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
- Only use litmus-0.13.tar.gz test file in %check section due to license issues
- Get unit tests working.
- Initial version - Include fix_unicode_issues.patch Upstream fix, should be in next release. https://github.com/andrewleech/PyWebDAV3/commit/68c5fb9428e8d08f2bad4a1988a8d2d0baf357bc - Include fix_python2_urllib.patch Upstream fix, should be in next release. https://github.com/andrewleech/PyWebDAV3/commit/62e67e5523b6f8a3d47e1406d045c9e2abb9e8ba https://github.com/andrewleech/PyWebDAV3/commit/eb4017d8894242ab4453cc1c2d432ebd299c13a0