- Ensure neutrality of description.
- Initial release of python-PyScreeze 0.1.14
- update to 0.1.26 * Added some comments and docstring. Updated setup.py to Python 3.8 * Made Pillow a hard requirement for the general unit test.
- Update to 0.1.22: * Added -z to scrot to silence the beep.
- Update to 0.1.21: * Fix memory leak at pixel().
- Update to 0.1.20: * Going back to the old "return None" behavior, but adding USE_IMAGE_NOT_FOUND_EXCEPTION to make raising exceptions possible too
- Update to 0.1.19: * Fixing MANIFEST.in to include readme, which cause installation failure. * Adjusted setup.py to include the long description. * Adjusted setup.py to include the long description. * Fixed a bug involving the generator for locateAll().
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package