* Fri May 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix Provides/Obsoletes.
* Wed Apr 19 2017 email@example.com
- Source url must be https.
* Fri Apr 14 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.0.2
- Remove upstream-included ianb-pastescript-a19e462769b4.diff
- Implement single-spec version
* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Mon Jun 11 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Require 'python-cheetah' on SLE_11_SP2, 'python-Cheetah' elsewhere
* Tue Mar 06 2012 email@example.com
- drop groups properly (fixes bnc#748875)
* Wed Feb 01 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove wrongly installed tests
- Update to version 1.7.5:
* Import CherryPy directly instead of including its server inline
in the paste.script package. You must install CherryPy before
* Thu Sep 01 2011 email@example.com
- Renamed from python-pastescript to python-PasteScript
- Added proper changelog file
* Mon Aug 10 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incorporate some changes from Luke Macken
* Wed Dec 03 2008 email@example.com
- Update to 1.7.3
* CherryPy wsgiserver updated to 3.1.1, fixes a regression in Python
2.5 plus a couple other small fixes.
* Fix a packaging issue that could cause problems when installing
* filemaker.py's FileOp can now handle a tuple as a source_dir argument that
should function the same as the _template_dir option for pkg_resources.
* CherryPy wsgiserver updated to trunk@2063 for Python 2.6
* _template_dir now takes a tuple argument, which should be the
package name, and the relative location to the package of its template
directory. pkg_resources will then be used to load make the templates
rather than raw file access making it zip-safe.
* CherryPy wsgiserver updated to the 3.1.0 release's.
* Support Python 2.6.
* Added experimental support for a quicker paster serve --reload for
* Non-Python files in ``paste/script/templates/`` causes an error on
2.6; renamed directory to avoid this.
* Fixes for ``paste.script.filemaker``
* A setuptools ``egg_info.writers`` entry point is now provided that's
responsible for writing paster_plugins.txt for projects that define
a new ``paster_plugins`` setup() keyword. paster_plugins.txt will
still be created for new projects that need it and lack a
``paster_plugins`` setup() keyword, but this is deprecated. Projects
defining ``paster_plugins`` in setup() should also define a
``setup_requires`` setup() keyword including PasteScript.
* An ``egg_plugins`` variable (a list of strings based off the
Templates classes' ``egg_plugins`` variables) is now available to
paster create templates for the new ``paster_plugins`` setup()
* PasteScript is no longer included in
``egg_plugins``/paster_plugins.txt by default.
* Fri Nov 14 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- apply patch to fix LaxTemplate in copydir.py - 1.6.2-2
* Tue Nov 11 2008 email@example.com
- try building with --record-rpm instead of --record - 1.6.2-1
* Wed Mar 19 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.6.2:
* Fix SkipTemplate (could raise ``TypeError: argument 1 must be string
or read-only buffer, not None`` before)
- 1.6.1 (and 188.8.131.52)
* Fix paster serve under Windows.
* Added commands ``paster request config.ini URL`` and ``paster post
config.ini URL < post-body``, that allow you to do artificial
requests to applications.
* Check the writability of the pid and log files earlier. This caused
particular problems if you started it in daemon mode, and the files
weren't writable. From Chris Atlee.
* Start the monitor (when using ``--monitor``) after daemonizing, so
that ``paster serve --monitor --daemon`` works (before it would
* In Paste Script templates, you can give ``should_echo=False`` in
variable definitions, and if the user is queried for the variable
then the input will not be echoed (as for a password). From Dirceu
* Added a method
``paste.script.appinstall.Installer.template_renderer``, which can
be used to override template substitution with ``paster
make-config``. The function is similar to the same function used
with ``paster create`` templates.
* Remove ``--daemon`` option from Windows, as it depends on
* When using ``paster create`` and inserting text with a ``-*-``
marker, multi-line text will no longer be reinserted.
* Improved output when skipping templates with ``paster create``.
* When starting a server with ``paster serve --daemon`` and the pid
file exists and describes a running process, do not start another
* Added ``umask`` option to
* Deprecate the flup entry points, as flup now has the necessary entry
points in its own package.
* Sun Nov 04 2007 email@example.com
- Initial release