- convert to singlespec - drop *.c and *.h from installed package
- updated to version 0.12 * Fixed a bug in StringMatcher.StringMatcher.get_matching_blocks / extract_editops for Python 3; now allow only `str` editops on both Python 2 and Python 3, for simpler and working code. * Added documentation in the source distribution and in GIT * Fixed the package layout: renamed the .so/.dll to _levenshtein, and made it reside inside a package, along with the StringMatcher class. * Fixed spelling errors. - updated to version 0.11.2 * Fixed a bug in setup.py: installation would fail on Python 3 if the locale did not specify UTF-8 charset (Felix Yan). * Added COPYING, StringMatcher.py, gendoc.sh and NEWS in MANIFEST.in, as they were missing from source distributions.
- updated to version 0.11.1 * Added Python 3 support
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
- Simplified macro usage - Don't package PKG-INFO or MANIFEST, this is setuptools bloat - Removed outdated %clean section
- change from python-setuptools to python-distribute
- spec cleaning, remove --record-from-files
- initial build. this package is needed to build and use the python wurfl package