* Thu Apr 06 2017 email@example.com
- always build as arch-dependent
- build docs as a single noarch package
* Thu Apr 06 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added python-Genshi-0.7-disable-speedups-for-python34.patch,
- Enabled tests
* Thu Apr 06 2017 email@example.com
- Update singlespec build
- Use pypi download url
* Mon Dec 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update for multipython build
* Fri Jul 24 2015 email@example.com
- fix build on non-SUSE distributions
* Tue Feb 17 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- backport fix for bug 566 (pop from empty) from 0.7 devel (changeset_r1242.diff)
* Tue Oct 22 2013 email@example.com
- Update to 0.7
* Add support for Python 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 (via 2to3) and for PyPy. The
majority of the coding was done in a sprint run by the Cape Town Python
Users Group with financial assistance from the Python Software Foundation.
* Default input and output encodings changed from UTF-8 to None (i.e. unicode
* Skip Mako benchmarks if Mako isn't installed (rather than failing
- Update to 0.6.1
* Security fix to enhance sanitizing of CSS in style attributes. Genshi's
`HTMLSanitizer` disallows style attributes by default (this remains
unchanged) and warns against such attacks in its documentation, but
the provided CSS santizing is now less lacking (see #455).
* Fix for error in how `HTMLFormFiller` would handle `textarea` elements if
no value was not supplied form them.
* The `HTMLFormFiller` now correctly handles check boxes and radio buttons
with an empty `value` attribute.
* Template `Context` objects now have a `.copy` method.
* Added a simple `tox.ini` file for using tox to test against multiple
verions of Python.
* Fix for bug in `QName` comparison (see #413).
* Fix for bug in handling of trailing events in match template matches
* Fix i18n namespace declaration in documentation (see #400).
* Fix for bug in caching of events in serializers by no longer caching
`(TEXT, Markup)` events (see #429).
* Fix handling of `None` by `Markup.escape` in `_speedups.c` (see #439).
* Fix handling of internal state by match templates (relevant when multiple
templates match the same part of the stream, see #370).
* Fix handling of multiple events between or on either side of start and end
tags in translated messages (see #404).
* Fix test failures caused by changes in HTMLParser in Python 2.7 (see #501).
* Fix infinite loop in interplotation lexing that was introduced by a change
in Python 2.7's tokenizer (see #540).
* Fix handling of processing instructions without data (see #368).
* Updated MANIFEST.in so as not to rely on build from Subersion 1.6.
* Thu Sep 01 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renamed to python-Genshi (from python-Genshi)
- Changed license to BSD-3-Clause (SPDX style) from BSD3c
- Fixed doc-file-dependency rpmlint issue
* Thu Mar 03 2011 email@example.com
- Spec file cleanup
* Proper SUSE changes file and removed changelog from spec
* Added proper license header
* Package files COPYING, README.txt and docs and examples
- Split of documentation package
* Sun Apr 25 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 0.6
* Mon Aug 04 2008 email@example.com
- Updated to 0.5.1
* Thu Feb 28 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed build errors
- Updated to 0.4.4
* Mon Oct 15 2007 email@example.com
- Clean up spec file and change name to python-geneshi
* Sun Jul 22 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package